Respected Contributor

I am not a huge Quacker Favtory fan but they are conspicuous by their absence, especially at holidays. I do like Angel and enjoy her presentations. I know they are relegated to QVC 2 and guess that is where they will stay. Just an observation from a long time customer. Not all changes are good or bad, just different.

Valued Contributor

I feel like all apparel vendors get sidelined during these last few holiday shopping weeks, example, Isaac, Logo, etc. Hopefully, in the new year, we'll see them once again!

Honored Contributor

@MandyG06 wrote:

I feel like all apparel vendors get sidelined during these last few holiday shopping weeks, example, Isaac, Logo, etc. Hopefully, in the new year, we'll see them once again!

@MandyG06 

I agree. Not sure how they justify still promoting hours of shoes but cut back on the clothing?! I don't believe I've ever bought anyone shoes for a gift ....

Honored Contributor

I think there are probably lots of changes in store for Q..I doubt they will all be popular...

Honored Contributor

Re: Quacked out??

[ Edited ]

All I can say is that I wear Quacker Factory sweatshirts 7 months out of the year and have quite a collection.  I really love the sweatshirts, both regular, hooded and French Terry but I need a new selection!!  AND they don't have to be Holiday inspired!!  They can be pretty designs and more of the same, I'll be right there in line to buy them!  There are many of us who love the cutsy designs and bling and find them comfortable enough for every day!!  Woman Wink

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

I'm finished with Quacker and have a feeling others feel the same wsy.  The last couple of shirts I ordered were so overdone with embroidery AND hideous rhinestones, I couldn't get them back on the road to West Chester fast enoigh.  I've also been long disgusted by their stubborn refusal to carry petites.

I no longer even watch the programs, although I've always enjoyed Angel.  The clothing just looks old fashioned and passe.  I'm sick of hearing about Jeanne Bice.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: Quacked out??

[ Edited ]

I must be watching a different QVC.  Quacker Factory is on a lot, both on the main channel and QVC2.  Angel did say the other night that she wouldn't be back until after the holidays, but that's no big surprise at this time of year.

I personally love QF and it's one of the main reasons I still shop with QVC.  I get a lot of compliments on the tops I wear (including from men) and I certainly don't look like a "little old lady"!  They do some of the most beautiful embroidery you'll find anywhere.

I don't wear a lot of the "high bling/sequin" things, but their embroidered pieces?  You bet I do.  Since there's nothing I absolutely need, I generally wait until things go on clearance, but I have bought a couple of things recently at the new price.

Thank goodness there's something for everyone out there.

(ETA:  I couldn't care less about what's "in fashion".  I wear what I like and what I feel comfortable in.  I don't dress for anyone but myself.)

Honored Contributor

@Venezia.  The embroidery I've seen is fine.  It's just that they then add a few hundred garish rhinestones.  It's too.much and looks riduculous.  They never heard of "less is more".  I've even tried to remove them which can't be done.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I used to buy from their holidays collections. and they are my bling days.  They last a long time as I only wear each one once a year.  Have a great ones for Halloween and Thanksgiving.  Bought a red cartigan last year with nutcrackers all blinged out and my granddaaugher was so excited when I wore it to her Nutcracker performance!  Other than that I don't wear other blinged out tee shirts but if I am interested check out the amount of bling.  Something for everyone.   If you're ablig gal, enjoy

Honored Contributor

Clearly, the popularity of that line has decreased. When I see Angel on Q2, I see things that I wouldn't want because of the embellishments, but then I see things I really like. Just don't need more clothes.