Regular Contributor

If I could still wear heels without breakig an ankle, I would wear that outfit exactly like shawn did...

Trusted Contributor

Have said this before,Shawn LOVES to be noticed.some of her outfits you have to shake your head,very strange.She is not my favorite.

Honored Contributor

I watched a tiny bit of PM Style before I turned the channel. Yes, Shawn was all over the place as usual. As far as the goofy get up, I have a feeling Shawn sees herself a certain way and dresses accordingly.

Trusted Contributor

@MandyG06 wrote:

Haters if she does, haters if she doesn't. Shawn just can't win.

I would have never thought twice to order those shorts, until I saw how she dresses them up. Her style was a perfect example of how I could wear those.

@MandyG06 SK and other QVC hosts get paid to say how much they love every product they present. We as customers don’t have to like the way certain QVC salespeople present products. I love the way some hosts present fashion and other products like Mary Beth Roe and many others. However, I don’t like the way SK presents fashion and other products. That doesn’t mean I hate her as a person, it just means what I said. These people are similar to paid actors. Some actors you like their style and some you don’t. I’m sorry you call people haters who don’t share the same opinion as you do. We all like different things. Again show hosts are judged as to how they do their job, not who they are as people. In reality, there’s a big difference. 

Honored Contributor

@Ketra wrote:

@MandyG06 wrote:

Haters if she does, haters if she doesn't. Shawn just can't win.

I would have never thought twice to order those shorts, until I saw how she dresses them up. Her style was a perfect example of how I could wear those.

@MandyG06 SK and other QVC hosts get paid to say how much they love every product they present. We as customers don’t have to like the way certain QVC salespeople present products. I love the way some hosts present fashion and other products like Mary Beth Roe and many others. However, I don’t like the way SK presents fashion and other products. That doesn’t mean I hate her as a person, it just means what I said. These people are similar to paid actors. Some actors you like their style and some you don’t. I’m sorry you call people haters who don’t share the same opinion as you do. We all like different things. Again show hosts are judged as to how they do their job, not who they are as people. In reality, there’s a big difference. 

@Ketra  AMEN! Well said.

Super Contributor

I am an older woman of a certain age and can remember wearing heels with shorts during the seventies. These shorts are longer than the hot pants that they use to call them at that time. I fine that the way she styled them remined me of how times evolved. It is easy for people to forget some of the things we wore in our youth. I myself like when someone is different, it gives me a fresh look to fashion. One should never be cookie cutter when it comes to fashion, we should always make that statement our own. 

Super Contributor

After reading the comments about the TSV denim and company shorts, I have cancelled  my order.

They do look old and frumpy and like gym shorts.

Thanks everyone.

Valued Contributor

Antonella is wearing the D&C shorts w/heels. She looks amazing!!! Maybe Shawn was onto something with the heels and shorts Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@MandyG06 wrote:

Antonella is wearing the D&C shorts w/heels. She looks amazing!!! Maybe Shawn was onto something with the heels and shorts Smiley Happy

@MandyG06 Obviously!🙈🙄 Love Antonella, not loving heels with these gym shorts. I blame the stylist!

Honored Contributor

I thought she looked good in the outfit.  Very "big city".

I do not think the shorts look old and frumpy at all.  If I wore shorts I would have bought a couple of pairs.

Its to bad someone let this negative thread influence their style and cancelled their order.  How very sad.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)