Honored Contributor

Cute sun hats that Lisa R is selling....

I love these hats on Lisa's website, but 65.00 is a bit much to spend on a sun hat. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Cute sun hats that Lisa R is selling....

Try amazon, i found one,  it was 56 and free shipping,,,, the exact same one.

Trusted Contributor

Also go to FrostHats.com....sell some of same ones cheaper

Honored Contributor

Amazon (and even QVC) has great selection of sun hats....for way less than $65!!!!!!!!!!  And some are even cuter, IMHO.  Amazon has a couple of pages of sun hats of many styles that say "do not disturb".  Sun hats typically aren't all that expensive, I have found.

Super Contributor

@dogsx3 wrote:

Yes, a bit pricey, don't you think? With shipping and taxes, it would be closer to 75.00 for a sun hat. QVC has free shipping and very cute hats for far less. I don't really like this one she is selling. Way too big and screams look at me which may be the point for Lisa. 

Trusted Contributor

Hats, just as any other clothing item or accessory come in a huge range of prices. I have seen hats that cost hundreds and others that look similar but cost only a few dollars. Aren’t we lucky that in today’s day and age it’s so easy to shop for what fits our tastes and budget.
Honored Contributor

@Beansey wrote:

@dogsx3 wrote:

Yes, a bit pricey, don't you think? With shipping and taxes, it would be closer to 75.00 for a sun hat. QVC has free shipping and very cute hats for far less. I don't really like this one she is selling. Way too big and screams look at me which may be the point for Lisa. 

Ah, the obligatory dig at Lisa.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

Cute hat!  My shopping motto is to avoid impulse buying (especially for things on sale) and spend my money on fewer things that I really love.  If you love this hat, go for it.  Especially if you don't have lots of time to shop around. 

My husband's family lives in Scottsdale AZ so we spend a lot of time there.  As a result I have purchased several sun hats over the years. I don't think $65 is outrageous based on what I have seen.  

Honored Contributor

Google "big brim sun hats"   ... lots of places sell them  w/0 the writing and some with some writing.

Respected Contributor

Super cute hat, would not pay that price. I’d say $30 would be the most I’d spend on a sun hat. I don’t get to wear them that often and they don’t last tha long after all the packing and unpacking.