Trusted Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

I thought she looked good in the outfit.  Very "big city".

I do not think the shorts look old and frumpy at all.  If I wore shorts I would have bought a couple of pairs.

Its to bad someone let this negative thread influence their style and cancelled their order.  How very sad.

@Imaoldhippie I know, people sharing different opinions is an aweful thing to some. I think it’s a wonderful thing we all don’t think alike.😊

Honored Contributor

@Ketra wrote:

@MandyG06 wrote:

Antonella is wearing the D&C shorts w/heels. She looks amazing!!! Maybe Shawn was onto something with the heels and shorts Smiley Happy

@MandyG06 Obviously!🙈🙄 Love Antonella, not loving heels with these gym shorts. I blame the stylist!

I think the shorts look good on Antonella but not with those heels.   

Honored Contributor

What was the purpose of switching Amy and Shawn?  Shawn does  a terrible job with Lori and Logo.  At least Amy looked good wearing LoGo.  Shawn just looks awkward in the clothes and you can tell she would never wear all those layers in public after work.

Just  by how she acts wearing it.

Valued Contributor

Your opinion of course!  Nice legs???? 

Trusted Contributor

Shawn is materialistic and wants to know all the celebs.  She gets ridiculous with Isaac and always talking about The Hamptons.  Move there already!  Those readers she wears as an accessory drive me crazy.  No, I do not watch her!

Honored Contributor
I agree jinlei. I remember a few years ago when she was presenting with Nicole Richie (which by the way I loved her maxis). Shawn actually asked her if she had any stories she could tell about famous friends. Lol Nicole ignored the question. I have noticed that she will mention rodeo drive etc..... Which has nothing to do with the items she is presenting.
Valued Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

I thought she looked good in the outfit.  Very "big city".

I do not think the shorts look old and frumpy at all.  If I wore shorts I would have bought a couple of pairs.

Its to bad someone let this negative thread influence their style and cancelled their order.  How very sad.

HARDLY "big city" by any stretch of the imagination. NO ONE "big city" would wear these. MAJOR FRUMPY.  They look like gym shorts.