Valued Contributor

How about removing the stilletos??? Hosts change all the time while hosting, the purpose being, is to sell the product.  Wearing stilleto's with D & c IS NOT SELLING THE PRODUCT.  Total lack of organization in my opinion, and if done for laughs or for a remark such as "oh look what thinking out of the box" doesn't cut it.  Sorry.  

Honored Contributor

Guess I'm in the minority because how a host styles any given item matters not to me or my purchase. Gee, Shawn can't win around here.

Respected Contributor

I would probably never wear stilettos with shorts either. But, I'm not sure why anyone is surprised to see Shawn wearing stilettos with shorts. She has always marched to her own drummer as far as fashion goes. 

Honored Contributor

I've never associated SK with "fashion sense" that would appeal to me.  To each their own.

Honored Contributor

While I have worn shorts and 4 inch wedges with shorts and have seen stilettos with short suits, D & C is a brand worn primarily by older women who want longer shorts and who wear flats or maybe a tiny wedge sandal.  It did make those shorts more stylish though.

Respected Contributor

Oh I don’t know ladies, I think we all should start wearing high heels with our shorts! 😂

(We might be the only ones doing so, since I have never ever seen that anywhere around here anyhow! Don’t know about elsewhere.)

But, we could be trendsetters!! Woo Hoo!! 

These D&C French terry just capture the look! 😂

-Texas Hill Country-
Frequent Contributor

I thought Shawn looked awesome.  She was just showing that you can wear longer shorts in a different way.  Especially out for dinner, etc.  She could even get away with wearing them in some business situations.  

Trusted Contributor

@songbird wrote:

Image result for short suit women

Image result for short suit women

@songbird These look nothing like the TSV. The material and the style of the short are completely different. It’s like comparing gym shorts to hot pants. There’s no comparison.

They did a close up of the the TSV shorts. They aren’t made of quality material. I would be surprised if they washed well. 

Respected Contributor

The woman is on TV selling clothes!  I just don't get the comments.  

Honored Contributor

I thought she rocked the shorts.  She took what I would have called frumpy Denim & Co. shorts and made them fashionable.  Now, rather than just dismissing that TSV, I might give it a second look.