Respected Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@ECBG I just love that sweater, there's those yummy colors again ....so pretty on you

Esteemed Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21    Cooking Lady's comments indicate a very unhappy, jealous person.   Consider the source and move on.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

Hello ladies.  Today was just a simple hair trim.  She let it grow to one length.  This lovely lady has her own shop  and took every course I taught.  I know longer hair is "safe" with her, lol!Smiley Happy

Our light weight navy sweater, brass and silver necklace from a Guild artist.  Brass bracelets and ring in silver gold plate consignment.

20220315_160434.jpg

20220315_160525.jpg

@ECBG A stylist I went to for many years was such a great guy!  He refused to cut more than about an inch at a time from someone's long hair.  And no matter how they begged.

He said "There's going to be no more crying here.  It is simply harder than people think it is going to be, and I'm not having any more crying in this salon!  I'm too old for that!"  Pretty funny, but I can see his point!  Woman Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Sooner 

That stylist was very smart to start w/ just an inch. I swear, everytime I say go ahead and cut off 3 or 4 inches, they cut off 5 or 6 inches and I do want to cry. The worst was when the salon melted my hair ... literally melted together my long hair and I had to start w/ about 1" of hair. I cried for months everytime I looked in the mirror. 

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Lovely day in the mountains to wish for sunlight!  

I'm in a black sueded Tommy Bahama jacket, our houndstooth top and wearing Chris Rubich's pendant with the druzy baby conch.  Silpada er's.

20220318_175745.jpg

20220127_170445.jpg

Honored Contributor

@kate2357 wrote:

@Sooner 

That stylist was very smart to start w/ just an inch. I swear, everytime I say go ahead and cut off 3 or 4 inches, they cut off 5 or 6 inches and I do want to cry. The worst was when the salon melted my hair ... literally melted together my long hair and I had to start w/ about 1" of hair. I cried for months everytime I looked in the mirror. 

@kate2357  - what did the salon do to melt your hair? How did that happen?  So sorry you had to go through that. 

Honored Contributor

Another of those bright days but a cool breeze!

This is a cotton knit funnel neck in cream with blue lines.  The denim jacket with appliques is from Sundance and has a blue and white print in the cuff.  Long necklaces to create a vertical line.

20220319_191532.jpg

20220319_191550.jpg

Regular Contributor

@Azcowgirl ... you look amazing... so much younger than your years! So very beautiful! You remind me of my sisters! ❤️💃🏻🥰

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Where's Wilma's post today?  I know she looks wonderful (even w/o a haircut).  

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Respected Contributor

@JFD12 Oh my gosh, that's so sweet of you to say.....thank you 🥰