Esteemed Contributor

Re: One Of Those "Love/Dislike" Issues

@Trinity11 @ECBG I was raised in fashion as well!  My grandmother made clothes for her customers, both from patterns, but also from from designs she sketched based on the fashions she saw worn in award and beauty shows on TV.  It was fun to watch fashions with her on TV.  She had such a great eye!  She was an amazing woman and a great source of inspiration for me.  She was also super smart, and inspired my interest in laws and government, as well as fashion.  My mother could sew too, but it wasn't her passion.  I sewed and designed clothes in college and law school.  How much fun to be young and design our own looks!  Living in NY, I did not have the space and time to keep up with this "hobby" as I pursued my career in law.  I may yet have a second career in the arts...

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo   I like the blouse - and it does not look short to me, but if OP wants it to cover the hip area then it would be to short.  I am not a fan of long tops/tunics.  

I shopped the mall today and picked up a blouse and two long sweaters The top is the perfect length for me but if I was wearing leggings (which I do not wear) then it would be way to short.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mom2Dogs 

I think the point people are trying to make is that the length of the shirt was not a secret

It was in the description and you could see the length in the pictures. 
If her shirt was shorter than described then it would be defective

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

The original post stated the blouse was 2'' shorter (shorter than what?) and they had shorted the fabric/material. To me  this infers the manufacturer was doing a bait and switch. They did nothing wrong. The description states the blouse is 26.5'' in length. Mine is almost 27'' in length.

This is much ado about nothing. 

Esteemed Contributor

This reminds me of the "burn out" type of items I've seen in the past, but only this is made of cotton.  It's a beautiful blouse to be sure.  I'm headed to check it out!

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Esteemed Contributor

Consider the fact that it has a lining too!

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

@ECBG,

That is such a pretty blouse. I love it.

And by the way, how is that handsome boy of yours?

I think I need another picture🥰

You could post a picture of your "dear" in the deer thread!

@on the bay 

Here's a sleepy baby this morning!

"Don't get me up!!!"

20210418_085817.jpg

Honored Contributor

@ECBG,

Yea!! I'm so happy to see him!!HeartHeartHeart

Thank you so much!

(I did try to change my name to all one word but the website woldn't change it, so I just had to find you cause got a little Shadow homesick)

😊

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

@ECBG,

Yea!! I'm so happy to see him!!HeartHeartHeart

Thank you so much!

(I did try to change my name to all one word but the website woldn't change it, so I just had to find you cause got a little Shadow homesick)

😊

@on the bay 

There's your "nephewpup"!!!  Aske the mods how to change your name.  There must be a way.

You can always flag me in Outfit Of The Day.Smiley Happy