😽 A.M. Style Chat, 7:00 4-17-2021

Good morning, Style Sisters!

Let's catch up!

What's going on in everybody's lives?

Any fashion news?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Valued Contributor

Re: 😽 A.M. Style Chat, 7:00 4-17-2021

I haven't been to this thread in forever......and I hope all are well. I had a bit to tune into AM Style this morning, before waiting to go pick up my new car!!!  

I'm watching the presentation of AHDORNED faux leather purse for $129+. For REAL?  For fake leather? Oh heck NO. 

However, I have bought more than my share of pieces for my wardrobe from QVC lately -- stuff I don't need, but right now with the way things are in Michigan, we need things to perk up our lives, right? 

Take care,

Briggsie

Honored Contributor

@BriggsiePeawiggle 

Hi! 
Good to see you!

Congratulations! New car! Wow!

I'm sure you are excited!

Valued Contributor

I am! The salesman brought it by yesterday for me to drive. I favor Pacificas, and mine is getting to the point where if I don't trade it in soon, it isn't going to be worth as much as I would like. Finally a car with a heated steering wheel....lol.  

Stay well,

Briggsie

Honored Contributor

Good morning!

I am late to the party.  It's always a long week when it's the end of the marking period AND because it closed on Wednesday we had to work on grades while also planning the new lessons for Thursday/Friday.  It's really hard to get caught up.

Honored Contributor

@BriggsiePeawiggle 

I had a rental car (Jeep) back in December that had heated steering wheel.

If only I'd known!

Have fun and enjoy!

Regular Contributor

Happy Saturday Morning to All.  Little late getting going this a.m.  Chilly and gloomy for today and that makes it a little hard to get moving here in the Northeast.  Hope your weather is better for your weekend.

I purchased Isaac's dress (A395260) in a pretty lilac color.  Thought it would make a great comfortable little item for summer days.  Fit was not good.  Not sure if it was the clothing item OR my Covid 15 body!!

Also ordered a hat from San Diego Hat Co.  Saw it here on Q, but found a LOT better pricing on the Big A.  Can I say that?  Also purchased a nice brimmed sunscreen hat from SDHC here a couple weeks ago.on sale.  Saw it was further reduced and was able to get a credit.  Thank you Customer Service.  Every saved penny helps.  

Howz about all you gals.......new purchases or just seeing old friends since some have received their vaccines?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lolakimono @BriggsiePeawiggle 

Ok "Apartment Chronicles" the continuing saga 

Here is my newest idea and yes I'm so fashionable:

I decided to start my newest decorating "theme" (bringing the outside in) with this Valerie Piece:

Herringbone Mosaic

wish it were larger; using on the floor for lighting instead of the lanterns I own which are too "traditional style" which is not my style now.

643E5A40-5936-4FC0-85DD-4E2502D7E4BB.jpeg

Honored Contributor

My jewely purchase this week is to help design a "custom" set from the vintage turquoise pieces that I posted a few weeks back.

These vintage pieces have not arrived yet.

Matching Sterling Silver Cuff and Ring with Mill Grain Edge image 0

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LTT1 wrote:

@lolakimono @BriggsiePeawiggle 

Ok "Apartment Chronicles" the continuing saga 

Here is my newest idea and yes I'm so fashionable:

I decided to start my newest decorating "theme" (bringing the outside in) with this Valerie Piece:

Herringbone Mosaic

wish it were larger; using on the floor for lighting instead of the lanterns I own which are too "traditional style" which is not my style now.

643E5A40-5936-4FC0-85DD-4E2502D7E4BB.jpeg

Ooooh that is so beautiful!!!  Love it!

Briggsie

PS:  I got a big box from QVC yesterday and thought it was the LUG bag I ordered last week.....was so excited to load it up. I got the bright yellow floral because I'm wearing a bright yellow spring jacket this year. NO JOY.....it's some round faux flowers that go into pots. LOL....I am bummed!!