Trusted Contributor
@PINKdogWOOD

Great comment! I agree 100 percent! Complaints about home decor now...did they tire of mocking Vanessa H.'s hairstyle, the way Jane T. dressed during a presentation with Kathy Levine, Rachel B's use of the term "editorial" and Shawn's reading glasses??
We know the same posters who ALWAYS post negative comments about the QVC women. Let them post their own image, their living room and then record an audio clip so WE can pick apart their outfits, their home decor and their vocabulary.
If you are waking up with the Q on and the first thing you think to do is log on and react negatively to a host's hair style, you need to get a life. Go outside, make some friends, visit a children's hospital and TURN OFF the Q.
Respected Contributor

@MarnieRez3 wrote:
@PINKdogWOOD

Great comment! I agree 100 percent! Complaints about home decor now...did they tire of mocking Vanessa H.'s hairstyle, the way Jane T. dressed during a presentation with Kathy Levine, Rachel B's use of the term "editorial" and Shawn's reading glasses??
We know the same posters who ALWAYS post negative comments about the QVC women. Let them post their own image, their living room and then record an audio clip so WE can pick apart their outfits, their home decor and their vocabulary.
If you are waking up with the Q on and the first thing you think to do is log on and react negatively to a host's hair style, you need to get a life. Go outside, make some friends, visit a children's hospital and TURN OFF the Q.

And if you can't stop yourself from coming on to lecture posters on what YOU think is right, then maybe YOU should go get a life. 

Trusted Contributor
@santorini
If you enjoy constant unwarranted criticism of working women who are just doing their job as salespeople, then perhaps YOU are in exactly the right place on this forum, amongst the negativity and complaining and host bashing.
Esteemed Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

Here we go again - women ragging on women. We - or you I will say - just love to publicize ragging on, bad-mouthing, complaining, insulting other women and then we - YOU - love to put it all here in writing.

Why can't women just stop doing this? Stop publicizing insults of others here there everywhere. 

Whewwwwwwwwww!  I love this.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Esteemed Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

@PINKdogWOOD 

QVC also has male hosts.  So does HSN.  If a QVC male host dresses in an outlandish way, I would notice and probably comment. 

I don't believe it's women bashing women.

It's hosts in general, dressing, speaking, behaving in a weird or inappropriate way that gets attention.  It's not women against women.  It's weirdness that gets the comments. 

There is a lot of weirdness with a host or two.

Isn't this a subjective topic?  Speaking in inappropriate ways to whom?  Weird to whom?  It's subjective.  People should not make blanket statements about what the hosts should be or shouldn't be doing.  Some will find that what you think is distatesful, perfectly within the realm of possibility and reasonable.  We don't all think alike.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life