Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS ONE DAY AT A TIME (THURSDAY, JUNE 23)

Good Evening!  We are having some much-needed rain now (light rain), and it has cooled down considerably since the high of 104 degrees.  I'm a happy camper.  Hope the weather is okay in your area.

I had a pretty busy day -- went to two grocery stores, and found a couple of bargains (OJ and almond milk creamer) which helped offset the higher prices on most of the other items a little bit.  

The hospice supplies were ready very early, so I went before lunch -- not smart since it was nearly 2:00 p.m. by the time I got home.  Not many boxes to deliver, but the patients homes were very spread apart.  Now that I'm keeping track of my mileage, I can say it was 38 miles.  That is the most so far this month.

I found that "my" hospice patient passed away a couple of days ago.  Sad, but I know he didn't want to move to the other facility, and that didn't happen.  

After lunch and filing my report (via email) to hospice, I went to the gym.  That went pretty well.  Interestingly enough, the gym was pretty crowded when I arrived, but not many were there when I left. 

Waves to all of our posters and readers.  Sleep well, and please post if you have a chance.

Hugs,

Linda

Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS ONE DAY AT A TIME (THURSDAY, JUNE 23)

LindaLatte---Sorry to hear your hospice patient passed away. It was good he got his wish and stayed in the same facility. 

Glad you had some rain. 

Honored Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS ONE DAY AT A TIME (THURSDAY, JUNE 23)

I don't know why I thought I posted yesterday when clearly I didn't Woman Tongue  Sometimes I don't know about me, lol.

Linda @LindaLatte  I'm thrilled that you got some much needed rain.  I'm glad that your hospice patient was able to transition on his own terms and I pray he is restored and at peace.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise