Super Contributor

I took the trouble to return 11 items by UPS two weeks ago and I know QVC received it because of the tracking #. Not only haven't I received a refund for any of them, but, I've waited on hold for hours now on several occasions to reach CS and I haven't been able to get anyone!!!!  This is completely outrageous to me and totally unacceptable. Maybe QVC should put as much effort into responding to their customers as they do in exploiting Christmas!!!!!!!!! And don't tell me this thread should be in Customer Care bc I've already tried that with zero results. DISGUSTUNG!!!!!!!

Occasional Contributor

I am as OUTRAGED as you are.    I have 6 items that I returned 2 months ago.   No one will answer the CS phone #.    I am not going to shop QVC until my returns are credited.  

Oh by the way,   I  am still paying for them on my monthly statement. 

Respected Contributor

@Secretariat1 wrote:

I took the trouble to return 11 items by UPS two weeks ago and I know QVC received it because of the tracking #. Not only haven't I received a refund for any of them, but, I've waited on hold for hours now on several occasions to reach CS and I haven't been able to get anyone!!!!  This is completely outrageous to me and totally unacceptable. Maybe QVC should put as much effort into responding to their customers as they do in exploiting Christmas!!!!!!!!! And don't tell me this thread should be in Customer Care bc I've already tried that with zero results. DISGUSTUNG!!!!!!!

@Secretariat1 @Pepper52 , Most people are having success with notifying the mods. 

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Honored Contributor

Re: OUTRAGED!!!!

[ Edited ]

First of all, calm down and send a less incendiary email to the Social Team at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com, providing your return information.

And if you need to return 11 items at one time, maybe you should look at your shopping 'habit' on QVC.

If I had to return 11 items at one time from any company, I would reconsider shopping there at all.

But 'attitude' is everything' when seeking help and resolution to any problem.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

Maybe you return to much stuff. I have returned very little over the years.

Esteemed Contributor

I haven't returned eleven things = in eleven years.

Honored Contributor

@CLHS68 

Yep! The next "OUTRAGE" will be when they receive the 'Too many returns letter", just wait for it.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

"Took the trouble to return"................?

You wanted your money back.....right?

Honored Contributor

When they received eleven items back, maybe QVC was OUTRAGED!!!!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Wow!  Eleven items returned!

In all the years I've shopped here - two items returned.