Trusted Contributor

Have you tried LIVE CHAT?  I have success that way ...no waiting and got my answer quick....good luck!

Honored Contributor

If anyone is returning 6 and 11 items at a time, I think it's about time they start shopping somewhere else. I've never returned that many items! TIme to turn off the tube and shop local!! 

"Pure Michigan"
Respected Contributor
My last return took 3 weeks. I was patient about it and found no reason for outrage, but you do you.
Honored Contributor

My last return took about 15 days I am not really worried I know I will get my money back 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Valued Contributor

I called customer service last week around 7:10am CT and promptly got an answer. I have emailed the Q Social Team and got a reply back on Memorial Day. I wasn't expecting a reply on a holiday. I was happy with both outcomes.

Hope you get a reply,OP.

Honored Contributor

Who returns 11 items?  Sounds like you have a shopping problem. I have not returned 11 items TOTAL in the 30 plus years shopping with QVC.

Honored Contributor

@Secretariat1   Sorry but no sympathy here.  If I returned 11 items to any vendor, I would no longer shop there.  

Honored Contributor

@Pepper52 @Secretariat1 Why are you posting this stuff on the Fashion forum when it goes under Customer Care??

Calm your outrage long enough to read the answers. Send an email to the email address posted.

If you are returning so much you likely need to shop elsewhere.

Honored Contributor

Re: OUTRAGED!!!!

[ Edited ]

11 returns? Smiley Surprised  You haven't received a refund yet because they are probably still going through that box you sent.

Honored Contributor

Re: OUTRAGED!!!!

[ Edited ]

I do wish people would post their complaints to the Custom  Care topic. I think it only hurts QVC to allow them to be posted just anywhere. I know there must be some legitimate complaints (as with any company) but it gives me pause when I hear these things here.  It's  becoming more and more frequent and dramatic.  I think it could possibly even put an end to these forums if it becomes an every day thing and I sure would hate to see that. Personally, I have had pretty good luck with QVC so these posts have me a little concerned.