Valued Contributor

I like Shawn just fine, but am dissapointed about the time, too late for me.

Esteemed Contributor
I think Shawn is prepared for her shows, gives options, and acts like a normal woman. She gets chatty from time to time, but, it's usually amusing. She doesn't take herself too seriously nor does she act as if she's better than the rest of us. PMS needs a new look and Shawn is a wise choice. Lisa was knowledgeable about fashion and so is Shawn. I think we should give the new Monday night line-up a chance.
Super Contributor

Not thrilled with the choice of Shawn. PMS was my Monday night treadmill partner, other nights different channels. Oh well. Maybe she'll surprise me.

I wish she'd stop with the made up words and occasionally do some homework as to terms used in the industry. ex. What is Tattersall? Honestly, she never seems to know anything. I wish she'd show some initiative with her job. Say what you want about LR, she did her homework on what she was presenting. I do not mind quirky but made up words are ridiculous.

Respected Contributor

Lipstick Diva .... perfect nic for the "Diva" you constantly represent ... why do you constantly patrol these boards and "spin" a simple statement that someone makes. Stick to the topic at hand, and believe me, your life will not be as empty as it apparently is.

Honored Contributor

They couldn't have picked a worst host.

Trusted Contributor

Very disappointed with the decision to have Shawn take over PM Style. Oh, well, I don't have to watch.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor
On 1/30/2015 VAbelle said:

PMS needed a fresh revamping, but it's starting too late! Most of all, watching Amy with bangs in her eyes the entire time last week was heart-wrenching, so now I can watch Shawn shake hers ~~out of her face~~ from now on. Scissors anyone?

Amy's bangs are heart-wrenching? Seriously? Over dramatize much, or is your life so sheltered that you've never really encountered heart-wrenching?

I'm happy to see Shawn getting the PMS program. She's different, adventurous and quirky.

Occasional Contributor

QVC... Please consider Heather Hall from ShopHQ (soon to be Evine Live) to host PM Style. She would be a wonderful addition to QVC. I will not watch PM Style with Shawn because I feel she is not at all qualified to host such a cherishes fashion segment. She does not have her own sense of style nor self confidence when it comes to fashion. Therefore, how can she give other people advice recommendations? Heather Hall for the newest addition to QVC!!!!

Respected Contributor
On 1/30/2015 Buck-i-Nana said:
On 1/30/2015 VAbelle said:

PMS needed a fresh revamping, but it's starting too late! Most of all, watching Amy with bangs in her eyes the entire time last week was heart-wrenching, so now I can watch Shawn shake hers ~~out of her face~~ from now on. Scissors anyone?

Amy's bangs are heart-wrenching? Seriously? Over dramatize much, or is your life so sheltered that you've never really encountered heart-wrenching?

I'm happy to see Shawn getting the PMS program. She's different, adventurous and quirky.

Buck, I will add you to my list of trolls ... what do you care?

Honored Contributor

as others have said, underwhelmed & disappointed. I won't be watching neither IM nor PMS but I'll check the goods the next day.