Respected Contributor

So glad it's Shawn. She's my favorite. She has a style all her own and it's current. YOU ROCK SHAWN!!!!!

Frequent Contributor

Good choice. Welcoming a change.... for many reasons that I will refrain from mentioning.

Valued Contributor
On 1/30/2015 tropics21 said:

sandra is boring, ill-prepared, always ready from her card, and interrupts terribly.

It's like we're watching from parallel universes. I disagree with you completely.
Regular Contributor

PMS needed a fresh revamping, but it's starting too late! Most of all, watching Amy with bangs in her eyes the entire time last week was heart-wrenching, so now I can watch Shawn shake hers ~~out of her face~~ from now on. Scissors anyone?

Super Contributor
On 1/30/2015 VAbelle said:

PMS needed a fresh revamping, but it's starting too late! Most of all, watching Amy with bangs in her eyes the entire time last week was heart-wrenching, so now I can watch Shawn shake hers ~~out of her face~~ from now on. Scissors anyone?

There was another thread recently about Amy and Shawn's bangs and in truth, I believe there is an underlying annoyance that isn't necessarily snarky. In retail, whether we realize it consciously, we look into the eyes of the seller---it's key to connection, and ultimately credibility.

I do watch Shawn, but the one-eye look of late is at best distracting and at worst......just bad business. It seems to bother her too, as she is constantly brushing it out of her face.

Amy seems to have been abandoned by the Q's hair/mu crew. On another thread, I wrote that when she was initially LR's social media side-kick, she was gorgeously styled, her hair shiny, sleek and her face wide open. I felt she was relatable and believable.

Is all of this petty and inconsequential? I don't think so. This is a business market and it's surprising that these hosts are allowed to hide under their hair

Super Contributor
On 1/30/2015 Amazinggrace2 said:

There was another thread recently about Amy and Shawn's bangs and in truth, I believe there is an underlying annoyance that isn't necessarily snarky. In retail, whether we realize it consciously, we look into the eyes of the seller---it's key to connection, and ultimately credibility.

I do watch Shawn, but the one-eye look of late is at best distracting and at worst......just bad business. It seems to bother her too, as she is constantly brushing it out of her face.

Amy seems to have been abandoned by the Q's hair/mu crew. On another thread, I wrote that when she was initially LR's social media side-kick, she was gorgeously styled, her hair shiny, sleek and her face wide open. I felt she was relatable and believable.

Is all of this petty and inconsequential? I don't think so. This is a business market and it's surprising that these hosts are allowed to hide under their hair

Well said! Perhaps the hair styles are due to insecurities. I wear bangs to cover up a scar. Regardless, it is extremely annoying when watching the Q, at least for me. And you brought up a good point ... when a Q host first starts their career, they are usually cookie-cutter polished!

Regular Contributor

I am happy to hear about Shawn's new PMS show. She is a breath of fresh air, honest, adorable, genuine, and kind. The relaxed theme will be fabulous. Can't wait to see your new show Shawn! Congratulations!!!

Super Contributor
On 1/30/2015 blueLagoon said:
On 1/30/2015 Amazinggrace2 said:

Well said! Perhaps the hair styles are due to insecurities. I wear bangs to cover up a scar. Regardless, it is extremely annoying when watching the Q, at least for me. And you brought up a good point ... when a Q host first starts their career, they are usually cookie-cutter polished!

All three of your posts here are so right!!!! Shawn's bangs completely over her right eye is so annoying and distracting that I can't listen to her or look at what she's selling.....and they are so thick and stiff...what's with the stiff??? don't get it for TV sales person...weird that QVC would allow that to continue {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Super Contributor

I'm disappointed that Sandra isn't going to be hosting. I like her.

Honored Contributor

Watching Amy was ""heart-wrenching"" because of her bangs being in her face. That's kind of dramatic isn't it?

I don't think Amy has been abandoned by anyone. She recently had her hair done by Maria McCool who said Amy wanted something new and hip. She cut Amy's hair using clippers and added bangs. Maria also does Shawn's hair and Shawn recently went blonder. Amy has spoken about being in the make-up chair and getting her make-up done.

Maybe both she and Shawn wear their hair the way they do because they like it? There's a novel thought.