Esteemed Contributor
Looking forward to the time change and having Shawn as the host. The show needs a boost and I think Shawn will add that. Also happy that the show won't conflict with DWTS.
Respected Contributor

happy also to see that Shawn will be hosting PM Style. She will be fun to watch and she is a good host for this position. Smart move by the QVC people to give the job to Shawn who is gracious and kind hearted. I to am happy that it won't be on the same time Dancing with the stars is on.

Esteemed Contributor

Guessing that style, class, gracious, kind hearted and fun is in the eye of the beholder, she has to be the worst choice and she won't be against DWTS so she will get an audience.

Honored Contributor

Hey lady-loves, perhaps you’ve heard by now but i wanted to formally announce big news that has me honored and thrilled. I’m going to be the new host, for a whole new PMStyle, starting March 2. PMS is moving to 10pET and will be 2hrs of crazy-awesome-chic designer duds, accessories, and my fav beauty picks. (Plus you know there will be tons of “get real” girl talk, unfiltered chat, spontaneous shopping moments, and some soul jewelry thrown in for good measure to uplift.) And we are getting a whole new set too! (PS, Isaac Mizrahi is moving to 9pET so mark your calendars) Whoop whoop!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor
Underwhelmed!
Respected Contributor
Disappointing.
Respected Contributor
On 1/30/2015 gmkb said: Disappointing.

Extremely. Oh well.

Contributor

Disappointed!!!!!!! I was hoping for Jayne Brown!!!

Honored Contributor

The time is too late for me but I think this will be a welcome change.

Shawn has really grown on me.

Honored Contributor

giving my remote to the dog.........after I change the channel ROFL