Honored Contributor

Re: New Items for Lisa Rinna online

Funky and fresh, this Lisa Rinna vest is fashioned with an asymmetrical zippered front. Pair it with anything from jeans to a pencil skirt. From the Lisa Rinna Collection.

• Fabrication: woven
  • Features: mandarin collar, asymmetrical zipper front, sleeveless, shark-bite hem, center back waist seam, princess seams
  • Fit: semi-fitted; follows the lines of the body with added wearing ease
  • Length: missy length 28-1/2" to 29-7/8"; plus length 30-3/4" to 31-7/8"
  • Content: 100% polyester
  • Care: machine wash, tumble dry
  • Imported

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Sunnycorle wrote:

I noticed some new items of Lisa Rinna's online.  Bought a long sweater last night that I just couldn't resist.  I wonder when she will be back on the Q.  I looked at her website and no mention of it there.  I just love her line!!!

Lisa Lisa & the Rinna Jam Woman LOL You made me look! 

Is this your new sweater? 

This Lisa Rinna duster cardigan is fabulous with a printed space-dyed and solid striped body. The open front makes it ideal when paired with an extra-long necklace. From the Lisa Rinna Collection.

• Fabrication: knit
  • Features: printed space-dyed and solid striped body, space-dyed long sleeves, open front
  • Length: missy length 41-1/2" to 43-5/8"; plus length 44" to 45-3/4"
  • Content: 98% acrylic/2% spandex
  • Care: machine wash, dry flat
  • Imported

Thats the one!!!! I bought it in the black white version.  It was a tough call but I figure she must be on soon showing it with it being on 3ezpay.  I just couldn't resist it and don't want to miss out when it does air and sells out. 

All the colors look good!  I don't have it yet but will come back and share how it is when I get it.

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Funky and fresh, this Lisa Rinna vest is fashioned with an asymmetrical zippered front. Pair it with anything from jeans to a pencil skirt. From the Lisa Rinna Collection.

• Fabrication: woven
  • Features: mandarin collar, asymmetrical zipper front, sleeveless, shark-bite hem, center back waist seam, princess seams
  • Length: missy length 28-1/2" to 29-7/8"; plus length 30-3/4" to 31-7/8"
  • Content: 100% polyester
  • Care: machine wash, tumble dry
  • Imported

This one is similair to another she just brought to the Q a few months ago that I bought in 3 colors and love!!!!  So at least I am not tempted to buy this one.  She is dangerous for me!