Valued Contributor

Any of you like Corky's shoes?

I saw a few pair I like on evine.  I have never tried the brand.  Need to know comfort and if they run small.

Honored Contributor

Re: Any of you like Corky's shoes?

I got a pair in teal with a phony turquoise stone. Very cute and flattering on the foot but not particularly comfortable. Very little, if any padding, and rough on the inside.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I found a pair similar to Corkys at New York shoes where I live, they are identical they are called spring step L'artiste.  They are light weight and very cute.  This brand seems to run narrow and I have a narrow foot.  They are comfortable, however this brand does not seem to have a lot of padding.  I believe the price was about the same.  When I saw Corkys on Evine I thought they were very cute and different.   So I went to the shoe stores around my area to find something like them.

Honored Contributor

The is a brand of shoes called Spring Step that is very arty, but they're extremely well-padded and they run a size short. I've got on a pair of their sandals right now and it's like walking on marshmallows
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I think they are really cute, but I'm afraid they woudn't be comfortable for me, with my RA feet Smiley Sad

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Trusted Contributor

Who is Corky and what do her shoes look like? Can anyone post a picture? Thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

Corky's styles do seem to be created by the same designers as SpringSteps.  If I did some digging it probably is the same manufacturer generating two similar brands.  The difference however is not only price, but SpringSteps are much better constructed.  Corky's tend to be a little firm with not much flexibility and support.  SpringSteps are very comfortable.  Corky's is also cut a litle more narrow.  Unless you have serious feet concerns adding your own pads (such as Petals) may help make Corky's more comfortable.

I think Corky's make some cute shoes, but in recent months my feet have become victim to somemajor medical issues and therefore I can't wear any brand of sandals or clogs at all, and have to be extremely careful with my enclosed choices. If this were the good old days I'd be unable to wear anything other than those awful orthopedic shoes of days gone by.  Thank goodness shoemakers finally figured it out that there was a market for stylish comfort shoes.

Regular Contributor

I bought a pair when they were the TSV.  Cannot wear.  Most painful shoes ever.  The inside is not finished properly and the lumps and bumps make them impossible to wearr.  Wish I had sent them back.

Trusted Contributor

@Vamp wrote:

Who is Corky and what do her shoes look like? Can anyone post a picture? Thanks.

Ha ha. I just realized Corky is the brand...I looked them up--they look like Bernie Mevs. I don't own them, but my mom & my sister both have a pair and say they are very comfortable. 

Honored Contributor

I have a couple of pair of Corky's flip-flops that I absolutely love.  They look nothing like what Evine is selling now with the designs all over the shoes.

I really dislike those arsty shoes no matter the name brand.  Blech.