Respected Contributor

New Items for Lisa Rinna online

I noticed some new items of Lisa Rinna's online.  Bought a long sweater last night that I just couldn't resist.  I wonder when she will be back on the Q.  I looked at her website and no mention of it there.  I just love her line!!!

Trusted Contributor

Re: New Items for Lisa Rinna online

Wouldn't it make sense to check out her Facebook page? She wouldn't be posting anything here. Go directly to the source.   Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

The August Inside Q has an article about Lisa Rinna and features some of her new items. She has a couple of shows scheduled on August 31 - 1 am and 10 am.
Honored Contributor

Love most of Lisa Rinna's styles.  Also, love Lisa's personality!  Always enjoy watching her shows.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

Thank you it's magic!! I called customer service and they didn't have that info. I love her clothes!!
Honored Contributor

@Sunnycorle wrote:

I noticed some new items of Lisa Rinna's online.  Bought a long sweater last night that I just couldn't resist.  I wonder when she will be back on the Q.  I looked at her website and no mention of it there.  I just love her line!!!

Lisa Lisa & the Rinna Jam Woman LOL You made me look! 

Is this your new sweater? 

This Lisa Rinna duster cardigan is fabulous with a printed space-dyed and solid striped body. The open front makes it ideal when paired with an extra-long necklace. From the Lisa Rinna Collection.

• Fabrication: knit
  • Features: printed space-dyed and solid striped body, space-dyed long sleeves, open front
  • Fit: semi-fitted; follows the lines of the body with added wearing ease
  • Length: missy length 41-1/2" to 43-5/8"; plus length 44" to 45-3/4"
  • Content: 98% acrylic/2% spandex
  • Care: machine wash, dry flat
  • Imported

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Sharp tank. You'll love the chic simplicity of this sweater knit dress from Lisa Rinna. From the front and back V-neckline to the sharkbite hemline, this is dressing at its most stylishly drama-free. Wear it with gladiator sandals for sunny simplicity or over leggings for layered impact. From the Lisa Rinna Collection.

• Features: tank style; front and back V-neckline with keyhole at back; draped, inverted pleats; sleeveless; sharkbite hemline
  • Fit: relaxed fit; generously cut with maximum wearing ease
  • Length: missy length 37-1/2" to 39-5/8"; plus length 40" to 41-3/4"
  • Content: 78% polyester/17% rayon/5% spandex
  • Imported

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Get a move on. This vibrant knit top from Lisa Rinna is loaded with fun details. It boasts a softly striped fabric, angled in varying directions, complemented by solid ribbed trim. Elbow-length dolman sleeves complete the terrific top. Pair it with solid leggings for an of-the-moment take on easy style. From the Lisa Rinna Collection.

• Features: striped fabric in varying directions, seam detail, elbow-length dolman sleeves, scoop neckline with solid ribbed trim and V detail, ribbed hem
  • Fit: relaxed fit at body; fitted at sleeve
  • Length: missy length 24-1/2" to 26-5/8"; plus length 27" to 28-3/4"
  • Content: 98% acrylic/2% spandex, exclusive of decoration
  • Imported

Honored Contributor

Ease into sweater season with this knockout knit from Lisa Rinna. The sporty crew neckline has an X-stitched detail and there's ribbing at the cuffs and hem. Best of all, woven sleeves create a sweet contrast to the knit body. Pull this on with boyfriend jeans for a styling Saturday or wear it with slacks for a comfortably casual workday. From the Lisa Rinna Collection.

• Fabrication: knit body; woven sleeves
  • Features: crew neckline with X-stitching detail; long, sheer raglan sleeves; straight hem; ribbed cuff/hem bands
  • Fit: semi-fitted; follows the lines of the body with added wearing ease
  • Length: missy length 23-1/2" to 25-5/8"; plus length 26" to 27-3/4"
  • Content: body 65% polyester/30% rayon/5% spandex; sleeves 100% polyester
  • Imported

Honored Contributor

Lisa Rinna,Pant,ankle length,woven,fabric covered elastic waistband, drawstring pulls along outside leg opening to cinch,zip pockets. Semi-Fitted: Follows the lines of the body with added wearing ease. At the Waist. Leg Shape: Tapered Leg. Inseam: Missy=29",Plus=29 1/8". Content: 95% Polyester/5% Spandex. Care: MWC/WLC/GC/ONCBWN/TDL/LIIN. Imported.