Respected Contributor

they both look good on you, ... but i agree with the previous comments that you should pick what YOU feel like is the best choice for the evening.  hope you have a wonderful time! 

Honored Contributor

The outfit looks good, I like the plants on the stand in the back ground.

Honored Contributor

Re: NY Eve outfit

[ Edited ]

@blackhole99

Thank you for the comment  about the plants, they are my first sign of Spring hen they start perking up I know Spring is near

@blackhole99 wrote:

The outfit looks good, I like the plants on the stand in the back ground.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

@I am still oxox

I would wear what you are most comfortable in.  I think you'd get a better idea if you put on the shoes you plan to wear,

Congratulations on your weight loss.  Such a positive way to usher in the New Year.

Honored Contributor

Weather here is NY is cold and rainy and I am feeling a little unwell, we had shrimp and crab cakes and now coffee and tiramisu for dessert, nice way to stay home and celebrate

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Re: NY Eve outfit

[ Edited ]

@I am still oxox   I'm late to the thread but not too late to offer my congratulations on your weight loss. Sorry you were under the weather last night but it sounds like you had a good meal and hopefully today, you are better.

As for your outfit the top is beautiful - in color and fit. The leggings are not too revealing because as others have already stated, they are not too tight. The jeans look good also. Hopefully you'll be able to wear both outfits soon. If I may be presumptuous, I suggest that if the top is still available you pick up another one in a different color.

Happy New Year! Hope to see you soon on our mutual "soap" thread.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox

How was your festive party last night?

Honored Contributor

@sidsmom

It was cold and rainy and I was feeling under the weather so we stayed in and had shrimp, crab cakes and tiramusu, which was great 

@sidsmom wrote:

@I am still oxox

How was your festive party last night?