Honored Contributor

We are going to a Cajun Bar/ restaurant for dinner and music, it is not fancy at all, I will amp up the outfit with sparkly jewelery

I have to choices to wear. the first is  pair of velour leggings,that fit more like paints I am hesitant at wearing them with a short shirt

7T4j0%LARtGfWtssNxEM1A.jpg

The second is a pair of Talbots Girlfriend jeans

nVyLI6jnSWKlekZKun+wNg.jpg

I like the comfort of the leggings but I feel like they show too much

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

I think you look great in the jeans, JMO.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@I am still oxox  ....  From the photos, I prefer the jeans.  Happy New Year!  Enjoy your evening!

Respected Contributor

I would probably wear the leggings, only because they're a little dressier, but the jeans are perfectly fine too. The important thing is to wear whichever makes YOU feel most comfortable. 

The outfit looks great to me, I especially love the style and color of the top.

Honored Contributor

I would wear the ones that feel the best on you.  

The pants will probably have more support than leggings and I’m no fashion expert.  

Have fun where you go

Honored Contributor

Wear what you will be comfortable in then you can enjoy your evening.  If you wear what you are not comfy in you most likely will feel uncomfortable.

Have a good time and Happy New Year.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

I think BOTH outfits look nice on you and I don't think that the leggings show too much, since they're not skin tight.

Go with the outfit you're most comfortable in and have a great time!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor

You look great in both.  The top is spot on, a little skin, but tasteful.. I think I prefer the velvet leggins, just because they are having a moment.  But you should do what you’re most comfortable in, you can’t lose, either way.  Enjoy the evening

Respected Contributor

I agree with @KingstonsMom - the leggings are not tight so they don’t show too much.  Both look great so wear what makes you comfortable.  Happy New Year!

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox  They both look good.  Wear what you feel comfortable in and have a great time!  Cat Very HappyHeart

kindness is strength