Honored Contributor

Re: Mother of the groom dress...

[ Edited ]

@pupwhipped wrote:

She must like it as that's about the biggest "smile" I've ever seen on her. 

I really like the dress....but not as a Mother of the groom choice. Way too flashy and has a "look at me rather then the bride" vibe. And goodness, doesn't look like she spent a whole lot of time on her hair does it?

That is a broad smile for her!Woman LOL

Trusted Contributor

@CAcableGirl2 wrote:

@San Antonio Gal  I think she looks beautiful and read that her necklace is a gigantic 21.5 carat diamond that her dreamy husband gave her when their son was christened.

I like the dress and she looks better then she ever has.  

I like the necklace and the dreamy husband...the silver nightgown not so much....Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

I think she looks nice except the dress seems a bit long to me. She says she doesn't smile much as she doesn't like her smile. I know how she feels. I hate my smile.

Esteemed Contributor

Victoria who?  Who's crtiquing her dress when she is walking next to this fine specimen?  David is getting MORE attractive as he ages.

download (7).jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

Just do not understand why the Vogue banner was there for a wedding.  Maybe it was all for publicly?

Honored Contributor

I think her dress is tasteful and beautiful. How could anyone look bad standing next to that gorgeous husband of hers.... LOL

Respected Contributor

I think it is perfect for her.  She looks beautiful and happy.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

Its not your typical Mother of The Groom dress, but I think she looks good in it! It is a beatiful color on her..

I also thinks it fits her personality...I wish her hair was better, but all in all I think it fit her. Her husband is very attractive as well. They make a good couple!

The Bride and Groom looked very nicee as well and the bride's dress was gorgeous!!!

Honored Contributor

Looks like she's trying to get a LOT of attention in an aluminum foil nightgown. She looks silly and inappropriate for the occasion. My opinion.

Super Contributor

That's exactly the type dress I'd expect her to wear and she looks fantastic.  They are really a beautiful couple.