Honored Contributor

Re: Mother of the groom dress...

While it is not ugly IMO not suitable for a wedding.  It looks as if it is made out of liquid silver and looks more like a fancy nightgown than a dress, and it is so long that she has to pick it up to walk.  Not convenient in my estimation.

Was she trying to outshine the bride?

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

Don't like the dress, especially for the MOG or B. 

I am sporting the same hairstyle today as I prepare to take a walk. Twisted and put up in a clip.

I am thrilled that I bought my MOG dress yesterday for DS's wedding later this year. 

No one will mistake me for Mrs. Beckham.

Honored Contributor

Awful.  JMHO, but just awful.

Esteemed Contributor

We are talking about Victoria Beckham. Celebrities live in a different reality than the rest of us. I think she looks glamorous and beautiful just like I would expect. I love the dress!

Trusted Contributor

Looks like something to wear at the reception party.  David is so gorgeous!

Esteemed Contributor

She looked beautiful and perfect for the occasion.  The fabric was inspired by moonlight reflecting off the ocean (or so I read) and the lace on the bodice was gorgeous.  Jewelery was fantastic.  But her best accessory by far is her hunk of a husband who looked terrific too!

Bride looked lovely, loved the dress and the veil.  

Respected Contributor

There's something about the fit that bothers me. She's holding it up, or she'd be tripping over it. It looks a bit too big and too long for her. Otherwise, for this extravagant wedding, it works well. 

Respected Contributor

TOO LONG ...  just a little too flashy for M of the G...  even in that group,  IMO!

Esteemed Contributor

I think she looks fabulous. The dress is gorgeous and at your son's wedding, IMO, wear what makes you feel good, happy and pretty for those pictures.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

She looks beautiful, could be a bit shorter but she looks great.  Is that David or one of her sons in that pic?  I don't  think it's David - they sure have beautiful children.