Honored Contributor

Re: Meghan's Final Day on Tour

Well even if they are now reporting another wardrobe malfunction all over the news I still love the dress.  Her sweet MIL made the mistake back when she was at work at the kindergarten, so they are similar after all.  The dress is not that see through.

Meghan Markle suffers another wardrobe malfunction

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

Well even if they are now reporting another wardrobe malfunction all over the news I still love the dress.  Her sweet MIL made the mistake back when she was at work at the kindergarten, so they are similar after all.  The dress is not that see through.

@beckyb1012  I noticed the wardrobe malfunction too as I was posting the pictures. I figured the press would have a field day with it. Then I read this:

The Duchess of Sussex appeared to have a 'Diana moment' in New Zealand today - as she looked to have flashed her legs through her Givenchy skirt.

Meghan, 37, seemed to show off more than she bargained for in photographs taken during a walkabout in Rotorua today on the final day of the royal tour.

However, it was in fact simply an optical illusion created by the skirt's heavy woven fabric 'strobing on camera'.

Meanwhile, the stripe design of the skirt also created the illusion of Meghan's underwear - at the point where the lighter stripes become darker again.   

If I didn't read about the optical illusion I'd never have known. It certainly does look see through, but if you look very closely at the stripes you can see what they're talking about.  

Honored Contributor

@lmt wrote:

@beckyb1012 wrote:

@beckyb1012  I noticed the wardrobe malfunction too as I was posting the pictures. I figured the press would have a field day with it. Then I read this:

The Duchess of Sussex appeared to have a 'Diana moment' in New Zealand today - as she looked to have flashed her legs through her Givenchy skirt.

Meghan, 37, seemed to show off more than she bargained for in photographs taken during a walkabout in Rotorua today on the final day of the royal tour.

However, it was in fact simply an optical illusion created by the skirt's heavy woven fabric 'strobing on camera'.

Meanwhile, the stripe design of the skirt also created the illusion of Meghan's underwear - at the point where the lighter stripes become darker again.   

If I didn't read about the optical illusion I'd never have known. It certainly does look see through, but if you look very closely at the stripes you can see what they're talking about.  

That is good to know but still now just something else they have to worry about before going out the door.  I love that dress @lmt

Respected Contributor

That is good to know but still now just something else they have to worry about before going out the door.  I love that dress @lmt

@beckyb1012  It really is a very pretty outfit. Meghan looks so nice in jewel tones.

Image result for meghan in blue givenchy skirt

Honored Contributor

@lmt wrote:

@beckyb1012  It really is a very pretty outfit. Meghan looks so nice in jewel tones.

Image result for meghan in blue givenchy skirt

This side and lighting is just absolutely stunning.

Respected Contributor

Not to take anything from Kate because I like her too, but there is something more real and sincere about Meghen. 

I love Meghen and have enjoyed seeing all the photos of her on this trip {thank you for sharing and explaining everyday}.

Maybe because she is American, or that she is good for Harry, but I love how she shows Harry love and affection in public and doesn't act all stuffy and snobby.

I hope they have twins, but either way they will make fantastic parents and I look forward in watching her during her pregnancy. 

She is a breath of fresh air!

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Honored Contributor

Amazing.  Thanks so much for doing this or us.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hsawaknow wrote:

Not to take anything from Kate because I like her too, but there is something more real and sincere about Meghen. 

I love Meghen and have enjoyed seeing all the photos of her on this trip {thank you for sharing and explaining everyday}.

Maybe because she is American, or that she is good for Harry, but I love how she shows Harry love and affection in public and doesn't act all stuffy and snobby.

I hope they have twins, but either way they will make fantastic parents and I look forward in watching her during her pregnancy. 

She is a breath of fresh air!

@hsawaknow  I agree with everything you said. 

Meghan comes off as very natural and at ease. I think she has a real knack for connecting to people. Coming from an acting background, she knows what it's like to be in the spotlight and it's prepared her for her royal duties.

I too love the fact that Meghan and Harry are so demonstrative with each other. They have been critized for their PDA'S and I can understand that. They ARE representing the Queen whether they're on tour or at different functions, but I don't think hand holding or having their arms around each other is that terrible while they're 'on duty'. I think they're the first royal couple that have ever been so affectionate in public and people just aren't used to seeing it. I'm sure if the Queen disapproved it would be stopped. Of course since Harry is sixth in line for the throne, I suspect he and Meghan have more freedom than Will and Kate.

I don't know about twins, but I'm hoping for a girl.

Frequent Contributor

You haveto remember this is all she does .No housework,no cooking or laundry. Has a hairdresser,ssomeone to put her clothes together .no beds to make .you all are thinging like she is us ,taking care of other kids ,cooking ,laundry and all the other things we do to keep a house running .Her and harry have nothing to do but shake hands .when i was pregant ,i still had to take care of everthing plus work .Both of them are wated on hand and foot so it is a lot easier for them .

Respected Contributor

Thank you so much for posting the pictures.  I just love pictures of the couple. You can see the love.   I wish them a long and happy life together. 

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet