Honored Contributor

Re: Meghan's Final Day on Tour

I'm having withdrawals.

They are probably sleeping and walking around in their pjs eating McDonalds today.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I'm having withdrawals.

They are probably sleeping and walking around in their pjs eating McDonalds today.

@VaBelle35  Well, there's always the next tour to look forward to!!  Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

I be they'll be out and about today and some event.

I'm watching Charles & Camilla in The Gambia.  Camilla seems to have the same dress in a lot of colors.  It must be very flattering to her figure, so she sticks with it.  She has it in green today.  

It reminds me of the movie The Marrying Man with Kim Basinger.  She wears the same dress the entire movie in different colors.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I'm having withdrawals.

@VaBelle35...Hahahaha!....Yes, it's been very uplifting sharing their very busy and amazing journey with them!...More than anything, I just love seeing them together and the way they interact with each other so lovingly!

I was hoping that @lmt could manage to sneek in some pictures of them in their fashionable PJ's and at home attire!...lol

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

Previously unseen photo of them posing with the youngest members of the Tongan royal family. Too much light coming in a window, it appears...

Dq_kgGKU0AAo-nf.jpeg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21  So sweet.

Respected Contributor

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I'm having withdrawals.

@VaBelle35...Hahahaha!....Yes, it's been very uplifting sharing their very busy and amazing journey with them!...More than anything, I just love seeing them together and the way they interact with each other so lovingly!

I was hoping that @lmt could manage to sneek in some pictures of them in their fashionable PJ's and at home attire!...lol

@MyShadowLove  I wish I could, that would be so cool!