Honored Contributor

Re: MarlaWynne Fashions & Accessories 2021

Still no info about the WYNNEDENIM...but I rec'd an interesting email update about the upcoming WYNNEHOME line.  

And I forgot to post the Sneak Peek photo for yesterday's event - new WYNNELOUNGE items. 

Anyone shop yesterday???

CA6ED3A1-C268-47EA-934B-FDE41CBE8EC2.jpeg628FE8AB-701D-49C0-B822-71A24504F78C.png

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

I really like some of her clothes. I am not a fan of her short boxy tops or sweaters they just make me look shorter and wider. I am already short and wide no help needed. But I do have a few of her jackets, tunic tops and a poncho top, and a few pants. I like the quality of her clothing and I feel like her material is higher quality than most. I am a sucker for her jewelry thought. I have to control myself because I love, love, love her large, chunky, original looking necklaces and bracelets. I think they are a little higher priced but honestly every time I wear a piece of her jewelry I get comliments. I was at my dr's office walking to her office and another dr sd that necklace is gorgeous and then my dr complimented it as well. I t never hurts to get a compliment and her jewelry has a "funky" feel.
Honored Contributor

@LillyandHobo wrote:
I really like some of her clothes. I am not a fan of her short boxy tops or sweaters they just make me look shorter and wider. I am already short and wide no help needed. But I do have a few of her jackets, tunic tops and a poncho top, and a few pants. I like the quality of her clothing and I feel like her material is higher quality than most. I am a sucker for her jewelry thought. I have to control myself because I love, love, love her large, chunky, original looking necklaces and bracelets. I think they are a little higher priced but honestly every time I wear a piece of her jewelry I get comliments. I was at my dr's office walking to her office and another dr sd that necklace is gorgeous and then my dr complimented it as well. I t never hurts to get a compliment and her jewelry has a "funky" feel.

I too love her jewelry @LillyandHobo. I try to wait for event pricing or coupon. Today is a Free Shipping Day at HSN - check your wishlist items!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

@Chi-town girl...thanks for the heads up on shipping. I try to wait as well but sometimes when something is selling fast and it's an unusual piece I buy it then. But I do watch for any of her stuff to go on clearance or special buy! Happy Shopping~
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl - love those you posted and 723-537.   I'm just looking now I already purchased the faux shirt jacket in two colors with the matching tank.   My closets are screaming.......no more!

Esteemed Contributor

It's hard to resist a pretty sweater and that Caledon color is so pretty.

Regular Contributor

Thank you for the tips!  I look forward to giving Marla's brand a try.  Just wondering - do you think that the day may come when we will see Marla presenting her brand here on the Q?  I tune in to QVC more often and would love to see her here.

Honored Contributor

@22eyesblue wrote:

Thank you for the tips!  I look forward to giving Marla's brand a try.  Just wondering - do you think that the day may come when we will see Marla presenting her brand here on the Q?  I tune in to QVC more often and would love to see her here.

@22eyesblue  - yes, I wonder too about a crossover to Q. She does sell at Q internationally in Japan, Italy, and U.K.

Respected Contributor

I had picked her recent today's special in the green color.  Rally a soft and cozy material.  I ordered it in the large ( already a typical size down for me) and it still looks too big so I think I will reorder it in a medium.  I also ordered the matching tank but it hasn't arrived.   

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl  You may have this update posted already, but regarding Marla's Denim Collection they posted information on their Instagram page:

"It unfortunately will not be launching in the US this year, as our shipping issues have not been resolved just yet.  They're available in the UK and Canada.  We're hoping to bring them to the US early next year, thank you for checking in."

Oh well.....