Reply
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,020
Registered: ‎05-15-2011

Re: MarlaWynne Fashions & Accessories 2021


@Chi-town girl wrote:

@pinkmochi wrote:

I saw this new color in the top I love Woman Very Happy and had to have it:

 

mw-unstructured-top-marsala.png

 

Excited to see how the XXS fits since I usually get XS. This top drapes, so the extra fabric looks fine on my petite frame. This color is great! Used the $15 off $75 coupon by picking up a black cardigan in this similar fit. I have several colors now by getting them on clearance.

 

I ordered the NYDJ TSV in Gilt at midnight. Love the fit and stretch of these jeans. The jeans the man showed in this color looked like they had more sanding than the ones Jennifer Coffey was wearing, so I'll see what they look like in person. 

 

Also looking forward to MW's denim, although I really don't need any more jeans. 


@pinkmochi - I too love that Marla color!

 

Also like that Gilt color in the NYDJ TSV - post reviews please


@Chi-town girl  I got the NYDJ jeans finally. I like the color and fit. They aren't distressed/sanded, which I would've liked. They also aren't very thick, more like a twill pants thickness but with stretch. I don't size down in NYDJ. I'm a 4 and always order a 4, and they fit well. The jeans do make your butt look lifted. Woman Very Happy I'm glad that I purchased them and can see getting a lot of use out of them this fall/winter. 

 

Did you order the BFD Big Deal? It was an old TSV that I ordered in the black camo, but I think I got a pink color this time? It takes so long to receive anything these days that I forget what I order. Woman Very Happy That sweater is really warm and soft. 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 28,905
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: MarlaWynne Fashions & Accessories 2021

@pinkmochi - thank you for your NYDJ TSV review! Glad they are keepers. Love the color they you bought

 

Yes, I bought 2 of the BFD BD - black Camo and the cream zebra. Happy to see some great BFD sales this year. Although pricey, I'm loving the new BFD vest


The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor
Posts: 28,905
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: MarlaWynne Fashions & Accessories 2021

@pinkmochi and anyone else interested, there is a Jason Wu BIg Deal hoodie - we are discussing it on the Lancer Beauty thread. I bought the black

 

A454510
J Jason Wu French Terry Hoodie w/ Lace Trim

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor
Posts: 28,905
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: MarlaWynne Fashions & Accessories 2021


@Chi-town girl wrote:

@pinkmochi and anyone else interested, there is a Jason Wu BIg Deal hoodie - we are discussing it on the Lancer Beauty thread. I bought the black

 

A454510
J Jason Wu French Terry Hoodie w/ Lace Trim

@1Professor @loveschocolate and anyone else that purchased the J Wu hoodie, we can discuss reviews here. I'm not going to start a separate thread about it for a number of reasons...

 

@1Professor - thank you again for finding it and giving us a chance to order it early. You're always kind, resourceful and responsive 😇


The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor
Posts: 28,905
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: MarlaWynne Fashions & Accessories 2021

I've picked up some good buys recently at Q - many clearance from the Linea line and these Fly boots. Just reduced to $123, free

shipping. I bought black, but thinking of getting another in the Wine or Green Forest.

 

Make sure to check pricing of recent purchases, I scored a $45 credit today for decreased pricing for several items 😋

 

A385204
FLY London Wedge Ankle Boot - Yima
 
 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,791
Registered: ‎12-07-2014

Re: MarlaWynne Fashions & Accessories 2021


@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@pinkmochi and anyone else interested, there is a Jason Wu BIg Deal hoodie - we are discussing it on the Lancer Beauty thread. I bought the black

 

A454510
J Jason Wu French Terry Hoodie w/ Lace Trim

@1Professor @loveschocolate and anyone else that purchased the J Wu hoodie, we can discuss reviews here. I'm not going to start a separate thread about it for a number of reasons...

 

@1Professor - thank you again for finding it and giving us a chance to order it early. You're always kind, resourceful and responsive 😇


@Chi-town girl    Noticed the GREEN sold out in my sizes both Small and Medium. It is a lush shade of green!

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,481
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: MarlaWynne Fashions & Accessories 2021


@Chi-town girl wrote:

I've picked up some good buys recently at Q - many clearance from the Linea line and these Fly boots. Just reduced to $123, free

shipping. I bought black, but thinking of getting another in the Wine or Green Forest.

 

Make sure to check pricing of recent purchases, I scored a $45 credit today for decreased pricing for several items 😋

 

A385204
FLY London Wedge Ankle Boot - Yima
 
 

@Chi-town girl Love these boots!! The forest and wine are stunning.  Did you order these?  

Honored Contributor
Posts: 28,905
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: MarlaWynne Fashions & Accessories 2021


@Pecky wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I've picked up some good buys recently at Q - many clearance from the Linea line and these Fly boots. Just reduced to $123, free

shipping. I bought black, but thinking of getting another in the Wine or Green Forest.

 

Make sure to check pricing of recent purchases, I scored a $45 credit today for decreased pricing for several items 😋

 

A385204
FLY London Wedge Ankle Boot - Yima
 
 

@Chi-town girl Love these boots!! The forest and wine are stunning.  Did you order these?  


Yes @Pecky - I ordered the black, not received yet


The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor
Posts: 15,251
Registered: ‎05-11-2012

Re: MarlaWynne Fashions & Accessories 2021


@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@pinkmochi and anyone else interested, there is a Jason Wu BIg Deal hoodie - we are discussing it on the Lancer Beauty thread. I bought the black

 

A454510
J Jason Wu French Terry Hoodie w/ Lace Trim

@1Professor @loveschocolate and anyone else that purchased the J Wu hoodie, we can discuss reviews here. I'm not going to start a separate thread about it for a number of reasons...

 

@1Professor - thank you again for finding it and giving us a chance to order it early. You're always kind, resourceful and responsive 😇


@Chi-town girl , you know I got the green....then turned around and bought the black! 😝 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 28,905
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: MarlaWynne Fashions & Accessories 2021

@loveschocolate @1Professor - I'm glad you "influenced" me to get the Olive J Wu hoodie and I had to have the black 

 

Looking at Q recent show items, these new Vionic booties are gorgeous 😍 I love all of the colors including the pink/dusty cedar $110, free shipping. Lots sold, watch for your size/color to pop in if you want them. Water resistant @Pecky @1Professor @1Professor @Blingqueen023  and all

 

A453611
Vionic Water Repellent Suede Ankle Boots - Marissa
A453611

 

 


The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri