Valued Contributor

I do not know the host, constantly interrupting Louis.  You

could tell he was annoyed.  Inane comments,  show was on at 6 A.M.

New Contributor

He was annoyed. She also kept mispronouncing the name of the line wrong and he had to keep correcting her. I hope it was just nerves on her part because she is new.

Honored Contributor

I didn't see the show and can't find any video but the host in learning will improve.I have seen many over the years that I thought were hopeless and then later I decided they were favorites.Louis is probably a little less patient after all he has been through but I think a bit of annoyance won't hurt him....he is usually very understanding.

Honored Contributor

She's one of the newer hosts and I thought she did a great job presenting the Linea clothes.  She gave what those of us who are interested in the clothes more than we are in Louis want; the details of the clothes.  He didn't seem annoyed to me.  I do think it takes designers and vendors time to get comfortable with and in sync with new hosts.  

Esteemed Contributor

Host was Kristine Zell. Completely unprepared. Could not even pronounce Linea correctly- more than once!

Using the Q buzzwords of Busy Mom on the go, amazing, etc, etc does not cover for total lack of product knowledge. 

She's no Courtney K (another new host)- that's for sure. Courtney is a pro and knows her stuff when presenting. 

Kristine has a LONG way to go. I hope not to see her with Louis again. She has not earned the privilege of presenting his line.

Super Contributor

The host was Christine Zell.  She really isn't that new.   I was hollering at the TV, every time she mispronouced Linea.  How hard is it to say.    Louis is such a gentleman.  

Respected Contributor

i was grimacing the whole time. she needs to build her vocabulary and for sure needs to concentrate more on garment detail and less on "fluff" and exclamations.   Louis had to grab the reins.   perhaps she was put off or on edge due to the situation - but when she mispronounced "Linea" multiple times, i had to roll my eyes and grind my teeth. 

Honored Contributor

@Miranda1550wrote:

I do not know the host, constantly interrupting Louis.  You

could tell he was annoyed.  Inane comments,  show was on at 6 A.M.

it was Zell

LDO  needs a host who knows what's what.  Jill, while she is not my favorite host, works well with him, as does Antonella 

Honored Contributor

@queendiva I love Courtney now too but at the start of her career she drove me crazy.She has been with Q for a few years now so she has had time to become at ease and develope her style.I don't think many had anything great to say about her in the beginning either.

Trusted Contributor

You have to wonder whether some of these new hosts ever watched QVC before they applied for the job.  Mispronouncing the guests' line is unacceptable and so unprofessional.