Esteemed Contributor

I looked at KZ's facebook page. While somewhat new as a host at QVC, she is not new to television broadcasting. Perhaps she manages better when reading script from a TelePrompter.

Saw her again this morning. (I am an early riser). Talks more about herself, her kids and hubby than JRT! 

Not impressed with her. A pretty face and not much else.

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam  I agree.  If it was another vendor (like Wen, IT, LOGO, Martha Stewart) and she had mispronounced their name repeatedly and/or the name of their product, QVC would  be looking at this differently.   By the way, Linea would be a bigger seller if the buyers would order more.  I wanted to order twice as much as I did, but my size and color choices were sold out already.

Valued Contributor

She needed to do her homework.

Valued Contributor

She needed to do her homework.

Contact CS to let them know about this.  There is not excuse for not pronouncing names incorrectly.

Respected Contributor

I also checked her FB page. It says something about your character when you delete the pages that correctly state she mispronounced Louis's name and clothing line,  but leave up the post that praise her and say Louis was rude to her.  What it says about your character is not good. Admit your mistakes, sincerly appologize, and prep better the next time.  Don't make excuses for your poor performance!

Frequent Contributor

You must have been asleep to have missed this show. I was embarassed for Louis.

Valued Contributor

I think veteran hosts alternate.

@NicksmomESQ