Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl.oops your are correct.Thanks for cleaning up behind me.

Honored Contributor

Pronouncing both his name and line of clothing wrong was unforgivable. What an insult to an acclaimed fashion designer. I'm sure his feelings were hurt, but he handled it well, what else could he do?

Esteemed Contributor

No, this was not Courtney K. This was Christine Kell. She's been on maternity leave (she had to mention what a busy mom she is enough times).

Courtney K. is a great host!!

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

Don't these shows have assigned producers?  Its up to them to get the host up to speed.  And if I were a new host I would either ask or watch some old videos if I saw a name beyond Smith or Jones. 

Honored Contributor

@Miranda1550@depglass@BirkiLady@RetRN@dex

I am watching the show now. Louis is doing a fantastic job of mentoring her. A producer should have prepared her better.

ETA: Christine will learn that people who are polite do not interrupt.

She will also learn that women who interrupt men (especially men) will in like kind, interrupt back. That's a fact, jack.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

@aoldgirlwrote:

The host was Christine Zell.  She really isn't that new.   I was hollering at the TV, every time she mispronouced Linea.  How hard is it to say.    Louis is such a gentleman.  

The hosts always mention the producers(?) speaking to them through the earphones giving updates, etc....think maybe one of them should have told her how to pronounce

the clothing line before the whole presentation passed......???

Honored Contributor
  • @LTT1 sounds like a lot of power struggles going on during the presentation.I am not watching so I can't comment though.
Respected Contributor

I saw the show and the host Christine has been there since last summer. Long enough to know who Louis is and the correct name of his clothing line. Her presentations are a bit sloppy. I finally turned her off.

Respected Contributor

@kelsey17wrote:

@aoldgirlwrote:

The host was Christine Zell.  She really isn't that new.   I was hollering at the TV, every time she mispronouced Linea.  How hard is it to say.    Louis is such a gentleman.  

The hosts always mention the producers(?) speaking to them through the earphones giving updates, etc....think maybe one of them should have told her how to pronounce

the clothing line before the whole presentation passed......???

i think she had been corrected because she said "why do i keep doing that" when Louis finally corrected her out loud.

Valued Contributor

"Please" don't ever pair Louis with Jennifer, Kristin or Shawn for multipule hours.

Jayne and Jill are the best with Louis.