Honored Contributor

DOES EVERYONE OWN MANY SKINNY TEES?

I haven’t seen them aired in quite awhile. No stretching them across the stage, no single tees or sets of 2 either. 

I assume everyone purchased their share and no need for more. I have several in neutral colors that I wear under itchy sweaters or a sheer blouse.

Respected Contributor

Re: DOES EVERYONE OWN MANY SKINNY TEES?

Me! Me! Me!

I have so many, it’s ridiculous.  I started layering them under my tops for warmth, and I like the tight, stretchy feel.

There are a few more colors I would like, but I really do not need another skinny tee.

Honored Contributor

I find the compression uncomfortable and can't wear them for too long.I am a q size xs so it isn't that I need them to be larger.I can't breathe right with them on.

Honored Contributor

I haven't seen them aired in a while either. I would definitely like to try them!

Super Contributor

I bought a few a week or so ago when they were having a sale on the actual skinnytee site.

I like to wear them under my shirt when I'm doing yoga just in case my shirt rides up. 

Honored Contributor

@ Montanawrote:

Me! Me! Me!

I have so many, it’s ridiculous.  I started layering them under my tops for warmth, and I like the tight, stretchy feel.

There are a few more colors I would like, but I really do not need another skinny tee.

ME TOO!

So many it IS ridiculous!  I love them. I have V necks, scoop necks and probably EVERY color they make with mulitiples in black!  Solids, prints....I own 'em all!

I wear them all year round...warmth and smoothness in the winter, as a tank w/ a cardi in the summer.

They last and last so I can't imagine they could come up with something new that would have me purchase again....but who knows!

Honored Contributor

Amazon sells these NIKIBIKI brand tanks. They are a dupe for Skinnytee. Most cost around $11 to $15.  The fit and fabric is identical. They have some of the colors in plus sizes, too. Here are a few of the colors sold on Amazon. One time I counted over 85 different colors being sold there.  What I like to do is wear them backwards and that way the neckline comes up a little higher....so they are reversible. Just snip off the little tag.Woman Happy

NIKIBIKI Tank - around $11 to $15 on Amazon

84e375a84066f59120f0ff7ce47fd8386146f099.jpg

Honored Contributor

I have four that I bought at one time.  I wouldn't buy any others.  They ride up and end up rolled around my middle.   Plus - some of my other tops clng to them.  

I prefer the Jockey reversible tank tops.  Not as stretchy, and they stay put - no riding up and nothing clings.

Honored Contributor

I own 3 and when I pulled one out to wear under my sweater today, I was thinking "boy these things last forever".  I have white, black, nude and I have worn the heck out of them for a long time.  The white is little dingy but they haven't lost any stretch, they still do what I need them to do.

Honored Contributor

@dexwrote:

I find the compression uncomfortable and can't wear them for too long.I am a q size xs so it isn't that I need them to be larger.I can't breathe right with them on.

They aren't supposed to be tight and constricting so...yeah....you do need to go up to a Small.