Honored Contributor

Re: Lori, who in their right mind.....

@lizzief wrote:

I agree, the whole layered look is not for me, for many reasons, primarily because the look is sloppy and clownish. Why pay $60 for a top that you cover up with another $60 top? To sell more tops! Lori has her followers, to each their own I own several of her tops, but I don't layer. Lori refers to them as "t shirts," which I find assuming, since the cost keeps going up week after week!” I live in Florida, so no way am I wearing more than one top, unless one of them is a cardigan for the a/c!

@lizziefWhen the look is elevated as in IC Cillection at Dillards, it's beautiful.  They're taking down my links, but you can look it up.  Timeless and substantial, and  SO not tissue paper!

IC Collection Long Zipper Skirt

Trusted Contributor

Although this is not my style, I can see where it allows you to be creative and have fun with the different options. It's nice to have choices and have fun with different types of fashion. Logo ladies, enjoy yourselves, life is too short. Smiley Very Happy 

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Honored Contributor

@Snicks1 wrote:
@winamac1, I could not agree more.

It's ridiculous how the same c a r a p p gets posted over and over and over again snicks.  Some take such offense to the criticism, but I truly don't care.  I buy what I like, and I don't need validation from my friends or family.

That being said, the bashing of Lori and Logo is getting out of control and it's tiring and boring.  People need to move on.  We all "get" it.  It's not for everyone.  Few really care!  I certainly don't care if one likes my choices.Man LOL

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@Snicks1 wrote:

It's ridiculous how the same c a r a p p gets posted over and over and over again snicks.  Some take such offense to the criticism, but I truly don't care.  I buy what I like, and I don't need validation from my friends or family.

That being said, the bashing of Lori and Logo is getting out of control and it's tiring and boring.  People need to move on.  We all "get" it.  It's not for everyone.  Few really care!  I certainly don't care if one likes my choices.Man LOL

You haven't looked in at the bashing of Susan Graver lately, have you, @winamac1. Puleeze, don't think Logo is anything speshul.

Respected Contributor

@Melania wrote:

Picking on one's spelling, grammar and how that person dresses only shows who YOU are and it isn't good.

The defenders are so desperate. It's so very sad.

I didn't pick on how anyone dresses.  And what's this with "the defenders" ????  Is this an elite group?  Should I be proud to belong????  Enlighten me.

Honored Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@Snicks1 wrote:

You haven't looked in at the bashing of Susan Graver lately, have you, @winamac1. Puleeze, don't think Logo is anything speshul.

Yes I have.  I don't think it's as bad.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

I just hope this doesn't escalate into an all out war. I can just envision fashionistas from all sides returning home with tattered $50. clothing items! Ruffles & lace hanging , SG items snagged , underwires popping out , not enough Bare Minerals to cover the battle scars ,  QF ladies not able to quack due to battle !

Can't we all just reside in peace " buy what we love and love what we buy"?

Respected Contributor

@sparklestar wrote:

@Melania wrote:

Picking on one's spelling, grammar and how that person dresses only shows who YOU are and it isn't good.

The defenders are so desperate. It's so very sad.

I didn't pick on how anyone dresses.  And what's this with "the defenders" ????  Is this an elite group?  Should I be proud to belong????  Enlighten me.

I wasn't referring to you...sorry if you thought I did. It was the usual LG bully and troll pals. Look at the posts before yours. Man Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Those IC Collection jackets all look the same - all done in the same style which was once inventive but got old.  Own one, you own 'em all.  

Esteemed Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@Snicks1 wrote:

Yes I have.  I don't think it's as bad.  

I disagree. I don't think there is anything more negative than the comments against Susan Graver and her line, nor for as many years. Logo is just getting heat. And Susan Graver doesn't have "guards" on her bashing threads. It looks to me there are many more Logo fans who are determined to not permit negative comments about the fashion or the designer. Looks more like a control issue is going on.