Super Contributor

Lori, who in their right mind.....

Is going to wear all these layers in the summer? Not to mention how much bulk it adds to anyone's figure, nevermind an average size woman.  Sometimes I wonder what you're thinking when you pile on all these layers on these poor models....you need a reality check.

Respected Contributor

Re: Lori, who in their right mind.....

You don't have to layer them as she does.  They are lightweight also, not a bit heavy.  Too light and flimsy for the price. 

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Valued Contributor

and why does the host say that the pink color is sold out and i went online and it is still there to order? can someone explain this.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

The fabric is VERY lightweight.  I've checked out her pieces in the outlet stores.  Believe me....unless you have the perfect figure, with no lumps, bumps, or bulges, you will need to put on several layers or the whole world will see everything.

"I've been here since October 2006. Wow!"
Honored Contributor

I've bought a few of her pieces that can be worn alone, and I'm happy with them. I'm not looking to buy three very thin items that have to be layered.  Add up the cost....too expensive for one outfit.

Honored Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

@tockerman wrote:

and why does the host say that the pink color is sold out and i went online and it is still there to order? can someone explain this.

People order then change their mind and cancel.  That is why it becomes available.

Honored Contributor

I really don't like to dress in layers.  I don't enjoy sleeveless items (and in the summer I have to cover the skin on my arms so I'm selective).  I also don't care for anything spandex-y that clings to me even if it does ease down past the bust to a flowy bottom..... B U T  there are several of Lori's styles that I have purchased and think are feminine and pretty and I wear those either by themselves or over a regular styled shell.  

How you wear her designs are totally up to you....  ~!   Woman LOL

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

I think some of her things look cute but I have to pass.   I carry my weight in my waist and midriff area and tunic tops like this do not work on me. 

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

PERFECT - JUST AWESOME