Valued Contributor

Re: Lori, who in their right mind.....

Actually they are heavy, because of they are so long. Here in WI it has hit 70 75 degrees and I wore some of my Logo....hot hot hot. Imagine when it hits the usual 80 to 90 degrees with humidity!

Valued Contributor

I don't like all the bits hanging down.  It just looks too sloppy for me.  I don't like the saggy pocket Ike stuff would fall out!   I guess wearing a 'uniform' most of my life influenced my taste

Esteemed Contributor

To me there is a clear difference between criticizing the clothes themselves (don't like the cut or the material or colors)  and calling into question the taste of the people who do like that line of clothing.  Too often that line gets crossed on both sides.  The posters who criticize the actual clothing itself get attacked for not liking the clothes even if they do not call into question the taste of the customers who do buy from that vendor but often comments about the clothing itself cross over into comments about the taste of the individuals who like the line.  

Respected Contributor

Ther ar a few peicis thet I rally lik but cant aford.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

@september wrote:

I've bought a few of her pieces that can be worn alone, and I'm happy with them. I'm not looking to buy three very thin items that have to be layered.  Add up the cost....too expensive for one outfit.

@septemberTry I C Collections or Bryn Walker, both at Dillards.  Fashion forward, good fabrics, will last and be it's own style. Sizing generous.  Ck the size charts.  Very chic.

Respected Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@september wrote:

I've bought a few of her pieces that can be worn alone, and I'm happy with them. I'm not looking to buy three very thin items that have to be layered.  Add up the cost....too expensive for one outfit.

@septemberTry I C Collections or Bryn Walker, both at Dillards.  Fashion forward, good fabrics, will last and be it's own style. Sizing generous.  Ck the size charts.  Very chic.

I'm going to check them out for a dress for the wedding for me. They have a really nice site.

Honored Contributor

@silver fox wrote:

@Vivian Florimond wrote:

I would certainly not insult a woman on her choice of clothes. I would, however, criticize QVC's choice of what to sell to their customers.

Why would you waist your time criticizing QVC on a line of clothing they sell that thousands of people buy ?  Rediculous.

LOL

Good point--it's one of their top-selling lines!  I don't think she's going anywhere soon.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I could not care less if one likes Logo or doesn't like Logo. 

These threads, though, are getting so old.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@winamac1, I could not agree more.
"To each their own, in all things".
Trusted Contributor

I agree, the whole layered look is not for me, for many reasons, primarily because the look is sloppy and clownish. Why pay $60 for a top that you cover up with another $60 top? To sell more tops! Lori has her followers, to each their own I own several of her tops, but I don't layer. Lori refers to them as "t shirts," which I find assuming, since the cost keeps going up week after week!” I live in Florida, so no way am I wearing more than one top, unless one of them is a cardigan for the a/c!