Honored Contributor

$83.00 and change for slacks? Or am I reading wrong?

Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1I just don't understand the problem here.  Lots and lots of stores sell pants for less than that, pants for about that price, and pants for 2, 3, 10 and more times as much.   Is the issue that QVC should not sell pants that cost $83ish or is it Logo that isn't worth those dollars for some reason?  (I have never tried Logo so I don't even know anything about them.)  What's going on here?

Honored Contributor

I've never bought LOGO bottoms so I cannot attest to the quality.  However, I can say that there is absolutely no way that this woman is paying $86.50 for cotton slub joggers.  And there is no way this woman is paying $73.00+ for frayed bottom jean shorts.  Even if I liked either of these items, for me, those are stupid prices.  For others and their budget, it might be perfectly reasonable.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdivalol  I wouldn't pay more than maybe $2 for either of those styles!  $2 works for the mornings I walk before the sun rises!

Respected Contributor

I have two pairs of LOGO jeans and a pair of cropped leggings. Lori's bottoms are great. But I didn't pay full price for them. The jeans I bought at the QVC outlet and the leggings were at a reduced price. However, if ladies like them and don't mind paying the high prices for them, that's their choice.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva @millieshops   Don't forget to pick up her french terry hoodie for $93 to go with those slub joggers & frayed shorts.

$93 + $73 + $86 = holy freak out batman I'll need to go back end my retirement and find another job to afford these 3 items AND I can't even wear these to work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOODNo way do I buy anything that would put me into debt . I'm 20 years into retirement already and, barring some international financial collapse I expect to stay retired.  Even in our current good economy there aren't all that many jobs for people my age.

I just watched a whole Linea show which I haven't done for a very long time.  The funniest thing is that the two items I liked I probably couldn't really wear, so no danger I'd spend any money.  That's pretty much how I feel when I watch Logo -  I often see colors and prints that I like, but I just don't see a combination I personally would wear, but it's not prices keeping me away.  I work at not making style mistakes -  already have those from past erros!

Honored Contributor

When did $83 become a lot to pay for a nice pair of slacks ??????  

Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

$83.00 and change for slacks? Or am I reading wrong?

@Group 5 minus 1   I think you know you are reading correctly.  

And FYI I am willing to pay that amount for slacks that ilike.

Honored Contributor

I just got a pr 1/2 off ,that were that much money. I think higher end  priced clothing is worth the extra I pay . They fit good and  last a long time. As they age ,they still look and fit good

To each their own