Honored Contributor

Actually talbots nicer slacks run around $130

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

Actually talbots nicer slacks run around $130

@cherry   Yeah, but I'd never buy at the retail price. Always during a sale or with a substantial coupon because they appear so often.

Honored Contributor

I am waiting to get my  2 rewards and I will buy a wooll skirt when they next go on sale. I would have picked it up for the flash 40% sale, but, I knew I can do better @Pearlee 
I have the pants ,and blazer, and I want the skirt too..Remember  when they used to call that sort of combo a weekender?

Respected Contributor
If you think they cost too much, then they’re probably not for you.
Honored Contributor

I buy pants from Chico's and frequently they run around $100 ... but they are a style I like and don't find elsewhere.  

I like wide leg print pants and for several years, that was the only place I found some that I liked.

Valued Contributor

I do not like any of her fashions.   I don't like layering, it looks sloppy.    Her items are too expensive.

Honored Contributor

Never bought Logo. Not my style. I do think her prices are high, but then I think the prices for lots of Q clothing is high. As I have said before I can find clothing I like for less in my local stores. 

Esteemed Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

When did $83 become a lot to pay for a nice pair of slacks ??????  

I have paid much more for nice slacks when I was working but they certaainly were not Logo.  I do not care for anything Logo, Just my opinion.  Other than jeans, I want to try on before I buy slacks and am willing to pay for quality and proper fit. 

Honored Contributor

I have tried Logo and before it was known as Logo and their fabrics do not justify their prices.  What reels women in is the colors (Lori selects nice colors for her clothes) and some of her styles (although the layering is close to ridiculous with 3 tops on) and I am not fond of her lace ruffle hems.  I wish Lori would go back to normal hemlines.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Cumbercookie13 wrote:

I have two pairs of LOGO jeans and a pair of cropped leggings. Lori's bottoms are great. But I didn't pay full price for them. The jeans I bought at the QVC outlet and the leggings were at a reduced price. However, if ladies like them and don't mind paying the high prices for them, that's their choice.

@Cumbercookie13I really want to try her leggings and jeans but I'm such a hard fit on the bottom, I hesitate.  

As an aside, I have no problem spending $83.00+ for a nice pair of classic pants that I can wear to work and I've paid that and more for a pair of classic jeans.  My issue is that to my eye those LOGO pants for that much money aren't nice and they aren't my style at all.  Joggers are a dime a dozen.  No need to spend that kind of money on them.