Valued Contributor

Logo sizing vs. Denim & Co

[ Edited ]

Hello, I have not purchased anything from Logo but am considering shelling out big $$ for a top for summer (well big $$ for me).  How does Logo compare to Denim & Co sizing?   I wear a 16/Large in Denim & Co and some other QVC lines.

Honored Contributor

Re: Logo sizing vs. Denim & Co

@Wobin wrote:

Hello, I have not purchased anything from Logo but am considering shelling out big $$ for a top for summer (well big $$ for me).  How does Logo compare to Denim & Co sizing?   I wear a 16/Large in Denim & Co and some other QVC lines.

@Wobin   I usually wear the same size in LOGO and D&C - a medium.   However, LOGO sizing can vary more than D&C does so I strongly suggest you consult the LOGO garment's sizing chart and base your buying on that.  That is usually accurate (but not always, esp. in LOGO blouses).  

Honored Contributor

I buy the same size in both lines and usually don't have a problem. I would check the garment sizing too.

Super Contributor

In Denim & Co. and Susan Graver, I am a size X-large. In Logo, I am a size 2x.  

Honored Contributor

Did you know you can access the actual garment measurements?  Read the description  of the item, and at the end of the text you'll see a place to click for the measurements.  You can then compare various brands.

As a rule I find Logo tops run somewhat smaller than Denim & Co., so its best to check before ordering.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Wobin  Always use the size chart this is on the left hand side under the description and you will receive the correct measurements.

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

Yes I always check the size chart and actual garment measurements and still have had times when the clothing does not match the measurements.  It's so frustrating.  

Esteemed Contributor

For me LOGO is pretty much true to size.  I wear a medium in both lines and generally everything else depending on the style of the garment.