Respected Contributor

She is now a taken woman.

And on Thursday, Cheryl Burke said 'I do' to husband Matthew Lawrence, 39, in a romantic ceremony at the Fairmont Grand del Mar in San Diego, California.

For her big day, the former Dancing With the Stars pro skipped out on bedazzled, sparkling looks in favor of a classic, crisp style.

Cheryl, 35, wowed in an off-the-shoulder, solid white Romona Keveza gown.

The San Francisco native's dress featured a structured bodice with a near-heart shape neckline.

According to People, the new bride was walked down the isle by stepfather Bob Wolf.

Leah Remini was the star's matron of honor, while additional bridesmaids included Kym Johnson Herjavec and her sister Nicole.

Groomsmen for Matthew included his brothers Andy and Joey Lawrence.

Image result for cheryl burkes wedding

Related image

Respected Contributor

Re: Cheryl Burke's Wedding Gown

[ Edited ]

Burke and Lawrence met on season 3 of Dancing With the Stars, when the actor’s brother Joey Lawrence was a contestant on the competition. The pair then dated from February 2007 to February 2008.

"There was an attraction right away," said Burke. "But we were both really young."

The couple broke things off after a year, but reunited in 2017.

Lawrence proposed in May 2018 at the Montage Laguna Beach - with a very special ring, using the exact diamond that her late father gave her mother.

“Matt worked with my mom to get the original diamond that my late father had given her, and designed a new ring around that.” 

Burke continued, “It has two intertwined circles to represent our two lives coming together and has the words he used to propose, ‘Love you always & forever,’ engraved inside.”

Image result for cheryl burkes engagement ring

Image result for cheryl burkes engagement ring

Cheryl Burke at her wedding to Matthew Lawrence

Honored Contributor

Love that ring, with its sentimental and meaningful diamond, and its beautiful, faintly vintage feeling.

Honored Contributor

I don't care for the dropped shoulder straps on a wedding dress but it's her dress and she looks beautiful. At some point I'm sure People will have a good picture of the entire dress. Ramona Keveza is sold at Kleinfeld, maybe she got it there.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Trusted Contributor

Don’t like the dress or the hair. 

Respected Contributor

I'm so old I had to Google Cheryl Burke to find out who she is.  That said, I don't care for the dress, especially what ever it is going on at the shoulders and her hair definitely needs a do over.  An up style would be more flattering.  JMO. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@K9buddy wrote:

Don’t like the dress or the hair. 

I'll second that thought. Tired of hair parted in the middle hanging down like 2 scraggly curtains, especially on brides.

Respected Contributor

I don't care for the dropped shoulders. Her hair looks so boring down, it would've been so much prettier if she had worn it up.

Her engagement ring is beautiful, especially since they incorporated her mother's diamond into it.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

From what I can see of Cheryl's dress, I love the crisp, clean lines of it. I do, however, feel her veil totally overpowers its simplicity. I also would have preferred her hair styled in a low chignon. Her bouquet is lovely.

Wishing the couple much happiness!

Respected Contributor

Cheryl Burke, Matthew Lawrence