Honored Contributor

A350494.......in the Strawberry Jam color.  It is so soft and a pretty color, it has a brown understone to it not as reddish as it looked on TV.  But it is still very pretty.   Sleeves are snug if you want to wear it as a jacket size up.  The bottom ruffle is good sized and it does NOT make the hips look bigger , it hangs straight and does not "fluff" out.  I am very pleased and happy I ordered it.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

This is the first Logo I've bought and (so far) kept.  I also bought the strawberry color.

Right now it's still in the bag, I haven't tried it on yet.  I like to match all of my jewelry to my clothes.

Probably 1 year ago I bought some amazing earrings (I love them) but I've never worn them because they're a 'strawberry garnet'.  

It's hard to find that color.  This might come close.  

The problem is I'm long waisted with short(er) legs.  Petites don't work for me (I'm about 5/4" tall).

It was nice to read your excellent post.  I'm looking forward now to trying this on.

Thanks again for posting such a good description of this top.

Respected Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

A350494.......in the Strawberry Jam color.  It is so soft and a pretty color, it has a brown understone to it not as reddish as it looked on TV.  But it is still very pretty.   Sleeves are snug if you want to wear it as a jacket size up.  The bottom ruffle is good sized and it does NOT make the hips look bigger , it hangs straight and does not "fluff" out.  I am very pleased and happy I ordered it.

I hope you enjoy it -- I thought it was a pretty top!

Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

@dulwich   Wanted to bring this review to your attn. because of the "brown undertone" remark.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor
My marshmallow colored one arrived today. Really lovely. Fabrication is very nice. Love the snug knit sleeves.

The mix of fabrics is inspired and they all work so well together.
Respected Contributor
I got the yellow and am very happy with this purchase. I’m wearing it today with navy ankle pants.
Honored Contributor

I'm glad you love it.  I actually saw the presentation, I remember thinking it was a little different than the usual LOGO look.  That bottom ruffle would actually de-emphasize the hips.  That's probably why it caught my attention.  My hips need to be de-emphasized.