Super Contributor

Sure like the colors, but the high/low -  front/back just looks too much!    I sometimes try and imagine walking around at work or out to dinner in an outfit, and I'm just not feeling it.  Too bad, the colors are pretty and would be perfect for fall with leggings if it just wasn't so dramatic.  Maybe a taller person (I'm 5'2) the top would work better.  

Valued Contributor

I predict a lot of returns on this one, It is just way too much fabric, Who goes around swinging their shirt tails open and prancing as they walk? No one, Ridiculous style. Plaid shirts can be bought anywhere, I bought 2 last year at TJ MAXX 100% cotton for 9.99 each, they look great in the fall with jeans,

This, can't even imagine having that much shirt fabric all around my hips and thighs,

Valued Contributor

I am so tired of hi low anything, cascade front tops, peplum, 3/4 sleeves, jogger pants.  It is also time for Denim & co to come up with new colors...borrow some from LOGO.

Frequent Contributor

I can’t imagine anyone looking good in this. every item I’ve tried of hers has not been worth the price. Always had to return. Learned my lesson. She thinks she’s a Kim K. want to be.

New Contributor

I watched the entire presentation for this. I think its trendy, however for us shorties, I don't see it working out so well. This style would only work for 5'6 and up. Other wise it would look like a 5 yr old playing dress up with Daddy's flannel.

Contributor

Way too long in back.  Looks ridiculous.

Honored Contributor

I had several issues most importantly ...

If there had been a gradual lenghtening from front to back (hi-lo) ... it would have looked much better.  The abrupt change from the short front to the long full back looked really odd.   

The solid colors weren't half as bad as the plaids.  I think plaid was the wrong choice for that particular garment.