Regular Contributor

Wheat do you all think? I can’t decide if this would look good on me.

Normally I like her line but idk about this one🤔

Esteemed Contributor

I think it looks kind of dumb.  But, I am not that fashionable, so I guess I should just keep that to myself.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

I like tails on doggies, kitties, monkeys. I prefer not to have them hanging off my backside.😲

Trusted Contributor

I think they have taken the hi-low hem idea a bit too far now.  She is not the first designer to do it.  I would not wear it but there will be those who will love it.Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

Well since you asked that is a big no for me.

Esteemed Contributor

I love the plaid, but the problem I have with a top like that is that unless I button it all the way up (never), it keeps sliding backwards until the collar is heading down my back.

I think I like it better open all the way, but I think I don't really like it for me.  The hem in front would need to be longer.

Cogito ergo sum
Trusted Contributor

Can't think of anyone that would look good on.  Like you're trying to hide your bum but only end up drawing attention to it.

Esteemed Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

I like tails on doggies, kitties, monkeys. I prefer not to have them hanging off my backside.😲

Thank you for the laugh!  This is a look that could stop traffic.  

Super Contributor

The back hem line is to long.....otherwise I like it.

Esteemed Contributor

I like it overall - the green plaid - the collar but.............not the zig-zag....up down rear hemline.  Either they slap a hoodie or so other stupid feature which spoils it for me.  No Sale