Honored Contributor

Re: Lisa Rinna - Fall Collection + Aug 12 TSV

@Susan Louise wrote:

I think the TSV looks silly and reminds me of those long tail coats the clowns would wear at the circus years ago.

No doubt it will sell...

I will probably watch just to listen to how Lisa Rinna & hosts spin the sales tactic...like how flattering it is AND on everyone.

I can't even...

*rolls my eyes right out of the sockets*

@Susan Louise   And do not forget you can even wear it on backwards and inside out😉

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

I think the TSV looks silly and reminds me of those long tail coats the clowns would wear at the circus years ago.

No doubt it will sell...

I will probably watch just to listen to how Lisa Rinna & hosts spin the sales tactic...like how flattering it is AND on everyone.

I can't even...

*rolls my eyes right out of the sockets*

@Susan Louise   And do not forget you can even wear it on backwards and inside out😉

@SeaMaiden Or wrap it around your neck as a scarf...

I've watched some of Susan Graver presentations on some of her top sets w/vests and she would demonstrate how the vest can be doubled as a scarf.

With Lisa R's TSV, that might be a challenge though with the long length in the back. I'm sure the sales tactics will be interesting though...

How about a coffee table cover? Plaid would work well with Fall decor Smiley Very Happy

And what about those ladies who are petite? I didn't see any shorter versions. For those that are tall, they might be able to pull the look off, but I still think the exaggerated length in the back is silly.

Any predictions on sales? 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I purchased something similar last year called the "Joey."  Described as flannel. 

Planned on wearing it as a jacket, but the fabric was so thin, lighter weight than a summer fabric, I wouldn't have worn it as a shirt, but it did sell out quickly.  Lots of positive reviews.Rinna Joey.jpg

(Sorry, photo is so small and blurry.  It's from my order.  Photos no longer on QVC's website.) 

It looks like the same style to me. It was interesting and actually quite flattering, but fabric too thin, so I returned it.  It looks better than how it's hanging on the model.  I'm a classic dresser, so this was a stretch for me, but it was cute and liked the plaid.  I went down a size since it was described as oversized.  Didn't want all that fabric.

Did suggest QVC make the fabric thicker for wearing in the Fall, so maybe it is.  

Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Love Lisa's cargo pants Heart 3 colors for this ne one - army green, magnet/gray, black

A369108
Lisa Rinna Collection Skinny Cargo Ankle Pants

a369108.jpg

I like cargo pants, have 2 from Halston line and they look great, IMO however these are not cargo pants,putting pockets on the sides doesn;t make them cargo. They should be tighter at ankles and looser, more flowy throughout thighs. These just look liem skinny pants with pockets sewn on.  they would accentuate anyone's hips and thighs in   not rail thin like she is, 

Trusted Contributor

TSV no. Iman yes. Iman’s Pants were the only ones that ever fit me right. I wish she would come back to.
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:
A368161
Lisa Rinna Collection Printed Bomber Jacket

a368161.jpg

@Chi-town girl 

I like this! 

Honored Contributor

Not even wearing it backwards will help this TSV.  It's dreadful.

Respected Contributor

@Susan Louise @SeaMaiden   You comments made me laugh ‘inside out, back to front’ ‘wrap it around your neck’ etc., so funny, but so true.  Thanks for starting my morning with a big chuckle.

Honored Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

I purchased something similar last year called the "Joey."  Described as flannel. 

Planned on wearing it as a jacket, but the fabric was so thin, lighter weight than a summer fabric, I wouldn't have worn it as a shirt, but it did sell out quickly.  Lots of positive reviews.Rinna Joey.jpg

(Sorry, photo is so small and blurry.  It's from my order.  Photos no longer on QVC's website.) 

It looks like the same style to me. It was interesting and actually quite flattering, but fabric too thin, so I returned it.  It looks better than how it's hanging on the model.  I'm a classic dresser, so this was a stretch for me, but it was cute and liked the plaid.  I went down a size since it was described as oversized.  Didn't want all that fabric.

Did suggest QVC make the fabric thicker for wearing in the Fall, so maybe it is.  

@Foxxee  - thank you Heart I recall seeing 'the Joey' topper presented awhile ago on PM Style! Will watch the TSV launch show tonight.

LOVE fall fashion shows and shopping the new collections Heart

68541204_10157810484104349_1296589191450198016_n.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Frequent Contributor

Not for me.  I think the long back actually emphasizes that area.