Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lisa Rinna - Fall Collection + Aug 12 TSV

I think the TSV is not flattering. They showed a picture of a plus size model and it looked sloppy and unflattering. No pictures of petite because it wou!d look like a  nightgown. It really does not look good on anyone.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think the TSV looks silly and reminds me of those long tail coats the clowns would wear at the circus years ago.

No doubt it will sell...

I will probably watch just to listen to how Lisa Rinna & hosts spin the sales tactic...like how flattering it is AND on everyone.

I can't even...

*rolls my eyes right out of the sockets*

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I'm undecided about  the TS - looks like too much fabric. I think it looks better open worn  as a jacket. Love her mocha color which is a solid option. Plaid or solid options $50

A366021
Lisa Rinna Collection Plaid Button Front Hi-Low Hem Top

a368996.jpg

@Chi-town girl 

That back flap is an issue, partcularly on the plaid.  What does the wrong side of the fabric look like - because there's a lot of it visible under the flap!

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Love Lisa's cargo pants Heart 3 colors for this ne one - army green, magnet/gray, black

A369108
Lisa Rinna Collection Skinny Cargo Ankle Pants

a369108.jpg

@Chi-town girl 

I like a lot of Lisa's stuff .... pants aren't one of them.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:
A368161
Lisa Rinna Collection Printed Bomber Jacket

a368161.jpg

@Chi-town girl 

Love the jacket .... but I already have several (actually more than several) animal print jackets, bomber style and others.  They've been around for years and years.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:
A367839
Lisa Rinna Collection Indigo Skinny Slit Front Hem Ankle Jean

a367839.jpg

@Chi-town girl 

I already purchased my jean quota for this year ... besides I don't like raggy bottoms.

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

@Chi-town girl  100% agree with you that IMAN hit the mark perfectly with her pair. She was WAY ahead of the mass producers of clothing. D&G produced a gorgeous print; very workable and classic and she was smart to do the same.

I purchased hers and gave a few as gifts to those who know and love fashion. Those leggins are a classic and look fantastic with everything! I wish I had purchased more of her leopard print items.

I wish she would return to SOME network with her line; loved it so much.

@SahmIam  - I'm still hopeful she will return to HSN. During a couple of fashion shows that I watched the hosts said specifically IMAN  was coming back later this year. They did a successful relaunch of Giuliana and IMAN would be equally successful in a relaunch.

One thing is sure, IMAN will be in Italy soon if not already relaxing in Tuscany or basking on a yacht on the Amalfi Coast ....The night before the Venice International Film Festival begins, the fashion industry will honor iconic supermodel Iman with the Franca Sozzani Award. The award honors women for their artistic careers as well as their social commitment

https://www.refinery29.com/en-us/2019/08/239697/iman-receives-franca-sozzani-award

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl  Excellent article AND site (just subscribed to it). She DESERVES that award!!  Some time back on her Instagram she hinted she would be returning to the airwaves to sell her fashion; a person asked her when she would be back on HSN and her reply was kinda cryptic...

It was along the line of  "maybe HSN...or maybe NOT" with a wink. I'm wondering if she may go to EVINE but her fashions would completely up-end EVINE, lol. 

Respected Contributor

Upcoming TSV....cut off about a foot of the back and it might look like a nice shirt.

So tired of the uneven hemlines, longer in the back, diagonal, etc........her clothing style is just not for me.  And she can be so annoying too!

Respected Contributor

If it was shorter in the back and had chest pockets I’d love it to wear with leggings. That length is unfortunate IMO.