Honored Contributor

Re: Lisa Rinna - Fall Collection + Aug 12 TSV

The TSV is just a slight exaggeration of the long  and longer tunics and tops generally sold on QVC.  Just not for me.  

Respected Contributor

I personally think this TSV is RIDICULOUS.  It definitley had potential, and if there were a slight sloping and it was just a little longer in the back,  that would be okay.  This looks like a MISTAKE.  I don't think any of the models or Lisa looked good in this shirt once you saw the back.  

You could wear it backwards and have your own portable tablecloth!!!!!!  There certainly is enough fabric.   An EASY PASS for me. 

Respected Contributor

Who thought this was a good design? It’s very lumberjack With a tail. I might as well steal my hubbies flannel shirt. Much cheaper and cuter.

Trusted Contributor

I think the TSV is really cute. I love exaggerated hi- lo’s. I may get it but I’m sizing down one size as others did last year with the similar shirt. I think if you are a trendy modern dresser then you will like this. I don’t like classics that much but I am not overly trendy either. I like fashions andvifvindont like a new trend, I’m not making fun of it as I believe in different strokes and trying things without shaming others.
Frequent Contributor

This TSV: the style is awkward (way too long in the back), the colors are dull, and it doesn’t look good on any of the models. It was especially unflattering on Leah and she looks good in most things.  I’ll pass. 

Respected Contributor

@PinkSunset wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Love Lisa's cargo pants Heart 3 colors for this ne one - army green, magnet/gray, black

A369108
Lisa Rinna Collection Skinny Cargo Ankle Pants

a369108.jpg

I like cargo pants, have 2 from Halston line and they look great, IMO however these are not cargo pants,putting pockets on the sides doesn;t make them cargo. They should be tighter at ankles and looser, more flowy throughout thighs. These just look liem skinny pants with pockets sewn on.  they would accentuate anyone's hips and thighs in   not rail thin like she is, 

Guess I'm less picky -- there are lots of different styles of cargo pants, so if pants have cargo pockets, I would call them cargo pants.

Honored Contributor

That low back killed it for me, perhaps if it had been just an inch or two . . . 

Honored Contributor

Easy pass for me.
"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

All I can say to the faux leather pants is what the heck is she thinking? God her clothes are awful unless you are 90 lbs. and have skinny skinny legs. 

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Foxxee wrote:

I purchased something similar last year called the "Joey."  Described as flannel. 

Planned on wearing it as a jacket, but the fabric was so thin, lighter weight than a summer fabric, I wouldn't have worn it as a shirt, but it did sell out quickly.  Lots of positive reviews.Rinna Joey.jpg

(Sorry, photo is so small and blurry.  It's from my order.  Photos no longer on QVC's website.) 

It looks like the same style to me. It was interesting and actually quite flattering, but fabric too thin, so I returned it.  It looks better than how it's hanging on the model.  I'm a classic dresser, so this was a stretch for me, but it was cute and liked the plaid.  I went down a size since it was described as oversized.  Didn't want all that fabric.

Did suggest QVC make the fabric thicker for wearing in the Fall, so maybe it is.  

@Foxxee  - thank you Heart I recall seeing 'the Joey' topper presented awhile ago on PM Style! Will watch the TSV launch show tonight.

LOVE fall fashion shows and shopping the new collections Heart

68541204_10157810484104349_1296589191450198016_n.jpg

@Chi-town girl 

Curious to know if you bought Lisa's shirt?  If so, do you like it?

I decided to try it again to see if the fabric is heavier.  I think it is heavier than the "Joie" and I'm keeping it.