Occasional Contributor
What happened to the Lisa Rhinna collection? It has been my favorite. I have found some online but nothing new for awhile.
Honored Contributor

Re: Lisa Rhinna

[ Edited ]

I think too many people complained about QVC selling her products for their own personal reasons.  There was much nasty stuff said about her.

Respected Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

I think too many people complained about QVC selling her products for their own personal reasons.  There was much nasty stuff said about her.

And she deserved every complaint by QVC customers. She is not a nice person and in my opinion her clothes were extremely tacky. Good riddance to Lisa. 

Honored Contributor

I bought a few of her fashion items before the controversy about her erupted.  I liked the styles.  The quality was lacking.  

after she started insulting QVC shoppers and other women (esp. plus sized ones), I decided I was not buying anything else she had to sell.  I'm sure many felt the same way. 

Respected Contributor

Her clothing design line is done at QVC.  She is now peddling lipsticks on her website.

Honored Contributor

She did it to herself.  She was not popular with QVC customers; just couldn't keep her mouth shut.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Always thought her clothing looked cheaply made.

Ditto Kim G, and several other lines.

Stopped buying Q clothing after Isaac started coping the Q

matronlydesigns : tunics, smile hems etc. Isaac used to have great

designs and they were well made.

Occasional Contributor
I liked her clothes. Great quality and fit. Such a shame all this canceling happening in the world. Just don't buy her clothes if you don't like them no need to make everyone suffer with all the canceling.Her lipstick is excellent.
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I see many on Amazon now.

Honored Contributor

@Lisarr wrote:
I liked her clothes. Great quality and fit. Such a shame all this canceling happening in the world. Just don't buy her clothes if you don't like them no need to make everyone suffer with all the canceling.Her lipstick is excellent.

@Lisarr    LOL.  That's exactly what happened.  Many people refused to buy her clothing.  With few sales, she had no business.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment