Honored Contributor

Lauren Ralph Lauren Fall Skirt

Listed as a "georgette" skirt with no name, the RL fall skirt I love the berry colors in this print!  The blouse is available separately.

Color:Black Multi - Image 3 - Coordinating Floral Print Georgette Tiered Peasant Maxi Skirt

Contributor

Re: Lauren Ralph Lauren Fall Skirt

I love it.  This style of a flowy skirt and blouse is one of my favorite looks.  I have a paisley tiered skirt and top from Louis DelOlio that I am keeping forever.

Honored Contributor

@Benzmom wrote:

I love it.  This style of a flowy skirt and blouse is one of my favorite looks.  I have a paisley tiered skirt and top from Louis DelOlio that I am keeping forever.

@Benzmom 

I have one also.  I bet we have the same one.  It is silk georgette.  I have the top also.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Very pretty, I love the colors
"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

I really love the autumnal colors.  I think I might have to try that on.  Going to Dillard's tomorrow.  It's bra time.  After that to hairdresser.  So glad they are just about a mile apart.

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

I really love the autumnal colors.  I think I might have to try that on.  Going to Dillard's tomorrow.  It's bra time.  After that to hairdresser.  So glad they are just about a mile apart.

@Nonametoday 

I also found the skirt at Macys. 

Belk has gotten so bad after selling out 5 years ago, they aren't showing any new RL items at all!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Nonametoday wrote:

@Nonametoday 

I also found the skirt at Macys. 

Belk has gotten so bad after selling out 5 years ago, they aren't showing any new RL items at all!

@ECBG 

I don't even go to Belk any longer.  The last few times I went they had nothing I was interested in and if I had been, there were no sales clerks or check-outs.  I found some earrings I liked and otherwise, nothing.  I could not find a sales clerk to check me out and when I did, I had to stand in a long line and she did not understand how to give me my discount for being a Belk customer.  So I just don't even stop by.

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday 

I buy very little from Belk.  I will use their coupon for makeup when they have one, or Eileen West with a coupon, otherwise, I am done.

I only go into the store for returns.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ECBG wrote:

@Nonametoday 

I buy very little from Belk.  I will use their coupon for makeup when they have one, or Eileen West with a coupon, otherwise, I am done.

I only go into the store for returns.

@ECBG 

I used to use Lancome from Belk and the last few times I got mascara it was old and caked up.  The eyeliner was like water and when I opened it up, it ran out all over my blouse, so I returned both items and started buying at Dillard's, although it is a few more miles away but my hairdresser who I see about every 4 weeks is in that area, so it's not a big deal.  I have started wearing Stile eyeliner which I really like so may give up Lancome.  I do so love Lancome's eye makeup remover and their mascara.  It's hard to beat that.  I have started wearing MAC lipstick so I can get that at Dillard's also.

Our Belk does not sell  Eileen West so I also get that at Vermont country store or Dillard's.  I only wear Eileen West nightclothes.

Honored Contributor

I am already getting this ready (in my mind's eye) to wear.  I will use one of my purplish or lavender camisoles or tank tops and a black denim jacket with black suede boots, silver bracelets (John Hardy, David Yurman, my silver watch), charm bracelet on right arm and silver hoop earrings.