Honored Contributor

Kirsten's sweater?

[ Edited ]

Does anyone know what sweater Kirsten is wearing today?  She looks great in it with her jeans.

Kirsten's sweater.PNG

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal   Thanks for including the picture.  Maybe @SilleeMee  can find it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I did an image search with Google and this was shown. It is Morning mood boxy sweater at Roxy dot com

Morning Mood - Boxy Jumper for Women ERJSW03436

Honored Contributor

Thank you so much @Iwantcoffee !  I thought it was a QVC sweater.  

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal I liked it too...caught a glimpse before turning Q off, she was talking to Candace Cameron Bure so I kind of thought it looked like her brand. But, I guess someone's already posted it here from elsewhere. Cute sweater. I like Kerstin's beachy vibe, as I like that kind of style myself.

Honored Contributor

We used to be able to call Customer Service when a host was on the air and ask if the host's outfit was QVC or not ..... we can't do that any longer??? 

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

We used to be able to call Customer Service when a host was on the air and ask if the host's outfit was QVC or not ..... we can't do that any longer??? 

@Tinkrbl44 

I think CS and the operators have been outsourced and have very little to do with QVC except answer phones and refer you to someone who they seem unable to locate.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Does anyone know what sweater Kirsten is wearing today?  She looks great in it with her jeans.

Kirsten's sweater.PNG

@San Antonio Gal 

I think anything that Kirsten and Amy Stran wear is cute, because they have such good body shapes and know how to style what they are given to wear and what they buy and how to use what they must wear with items from their personal closets.  They are very good at that.

Frequent Contributor

Hi there....the sweater  brand is "Roxie" and is sold on Zulily.  She was asked on her "live" feed after the morning show today.

Honored Contributor