Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Another day of LOGO bashing.  Same comments different day.

@Lipstickdiva   I don’t think it’s “bashing” if we’re stating what we don’t like and why. It’s no different that saying certain boots are ugly and clunky, makeups are yellow and not flattering, handbags are heavy because of hardware. Please check those forums. Brand names are mentioned with those products, too. 

JMO it is bashing when people post that those who wear it look like "bag ladies" and "hobos" and "homeless people".  And it is bashing when people say, "No one ever looks good in this" and "I've never seen anyone dress like this in my town."  I've never seen such vitriol directed towards a handbag line or makeup.

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Another day of LOGO bashing.  Same comments different day.

@Lipstickdiva   I don’t think it’s “bashing” if we’re stating what we don’t like and why. It’s no different that saying certain boots are ugly and clunky, makeups are yellow and not flattering, handbags are heavy because of hardware. Please check those forums. Brand names are mentioned with those products, too. 

JMO it is bashing when people post that those who wear it look like "bag ladies" and "hobos" and "homeless people".  And it is bashing when people say, "No one ever looks good in this" and "I've never seen anyone dress like this in my town."  I've never seen such vitriol directed towards a handbag line or makeup.

@Mj12   With all due respect, I have read here that women expressed disdain for leggings in restaurants, leggings so tight you could see pantieliners through them (posted the other day), gym clothes not in the gym, “no one wears ripped jeans and cropped tops where I live”, etc. I’ve said very few women wear full on makeup in my college town and the most I see on many is lipstick. 

Contributor

The hosts seem to be having a hard time with this one.  Can’t blame them. 

Honored Contributor

There is a difference between stating we don’t like something or a particular look (and no one likes everything) and being mean and disparaging just for the sake of being rude. I think most know the difference when we read it. 

Respected Contributor

just thought i'd throw my perspective and thoughts in on this. 

while most of these tops are not for me, OTOH my teenage stepdaughter would love most of these. 

she is 16, and plus sized. new school, and trying to fit in. 

the longer lengths, and the non body hugging styles are perfect for her.  the mismatched colors etc. what could be better for a teen. 

if the prices weren't so high on these, i would be buying for her.  as it is, we'll have to stick to ross, and marshalls.

(she really did look homeless, and like a bag lady, when we moved her from her moms house)  Lori's fashions look nothing what real homeless people wear. 

get a grip y'all.

Honored Contributor

Before I saw the TSV show last night ... I had been plannng to get the plum but wanted to see a clearer picture of the color and print.

After the TSV show last night ... I bought the black and put the red, plum and green on the back burner.

This mornng after seeing the 10 am show .... I bought the red and left the plum and green on the back burner.

I plan on wearing them as jackets over turtlenecks - as usual.  I have some new black and white animal prints TNs and striped TNs that will be perfect under the black.  

I have all sorts of TN colors to go under the red.  

And - numerous outerwear sweaters to wear over them!  

Super Contributor

@amydoc wrote:

sorry...gotta call out this LOGO mania. The tops are all exactly the same,peplum w ruffle. The fabric is cheap. The colors and patterns are dreadful!!! AND it is very expensive!!!! I don't get it!!! Anybody else with me??? This is the Emperoer's new clothes!!!

Whatever . . . This is about the 9,0000th post exactly like this. 

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.” H.P. Lovecraft
Respected Contributor
The point of this thread was to bash the Logo TSV. I don’t understand devoting any energy to something I am not interest in and that otherwise doesn’t affect me. My tv gets 300 channels and if I can’t find something besides a Logo show, there’s s whole three dimensional world out there for me to explore. I don’t expect to enjoy 100% of any tv channel’s programming. I also don’t understand fussing about it. QVC shows several lines that I think are hideously unattractive, but I don’t throw a fit about it. I just move on.
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is rude.

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Mombo1 wrote:

@amydoc wrote:

sorry...gotta call out this LOGO mania. The tops are all exactly the same,peplum w ruffle. The fabric is cheap. The colors and patterns are dreadful!!! AND it is very expensive!!!! I don't get it!!! Anybody else with me??? This is the Emperoer's new clothes!!!

This line appears to be popular..but as a petite woman, I just can’t pull off the style.  Way too much fabric for me.  And...Yes..all the tops look the same.....

I was just going through my wardrobe and the brand I like best is Jones New York...

I have tops that are 10 years old and they still look like new.  I also like Ralph Lauren sport.  Classic clothes that never go out of style.  I’m sticking with them.    

@Mombo1   ITA, but as another petite and classic dresser, it’s not just too much fabric, but too much color/print/flourishes on one piece. 

Yes that is so true!    I look absolutely matronly in the jumbo floral prints.  Susan Graver clothes don’t work for me either....the prints are all overkill for me.