Honored Contributor

@buffieg wrote:

Thank you thank you THANK YOU!!!  I thought it was just me.  Cannot understand why she on QVC let alone a designer.  It all looks junky and it's expensive junk.  And she is "obsessed" with everything "you guys".  She comes on and my TV is turned off.

@buffieg   She is on QVC because she makes money for them. Not hard to understand. QVC is in business to make money.

Contributor

Cannot agree more. I can't believe that Lori thinks that stuff she sells is in any way pretty. I ordered a couple of her expensive tops and was shocked at how flimsy and thin the fabric was and because I am short they looked ridiculous on me. Back they went. When she comes on I change channels. Too much enthusiasm. Too me the clothes are just awful.

Valued Contributor

I don't think I've seen anyone wear this look.

New Contributor

Just like any brand there are pieces that work and those that don't.  This used to be my go to brand and I have some gorgeous tops.  Unfortunately as of late can't find anything that sparks my interest in her line and if I do they are always sold out of my size.  It is a brand I think that looks better on the larger individual.  My bust is small but my hips are not so her top styles fit me well.