Respected Contributor

@ava96 wrote:

Hideous, hideous and more hideous. I'm with you I don't get it.

The way they layer multiple ugly tops on top of each other looks like the bag lady edition. 

@ava96 can we see what’s in your closet?

Valued Contributor

My only concern is that her prices are so high

Trusted Contributor

The tall red headed model always gets the most odd combinations of stuff. Now she has on two ugly colors of green that looks like she got dressed in the dark.  Who thinks up these combos?

Respected Contributor

lots of stuff i do not like for myself.

it would never occur to me to bash it, call it names, or call people names who wear it.

strange.

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Super Contributor

I love her line. She has a variety of styles, from consertive to way over the top IMHO. Some things I cringe, what was that woman thinking?? To some I can't wait to purchase. The only thing I do cringe on is some of the prices, but that is what easy pay, TSV, and 'as is' items are for.

Super Contributor

I have bought lots of Logo...wear it to work almost every day. Especially love her prints and the mixes of colors in many of them. There are also things in the line I don’t love, the recent TSV being one. I am not a fan of clothes shopping at the mall so I am willing to pay extra to shop online but some of her prices are getting sky high. There is a new top that caught my eye but the price is absurd. And unfortunately, if it ever gets to clearance, most likely it will be only and handful of sizez/options left.

I am not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.
Contributor

To @Lipstickdiva :  You are right.  Ignore the apologists.  QVC has them all over the forum to quickly defend anyone with a legitimate complaint about anything QVC. Kind of sad. And, yes, LOGO is hideous.

Honored Contributor

@slmsia wrote:

To @Lipstickdiva :  You are right.  Ignore the apologists.  QVC has them all over the forum to quickly defend anyone with a legitimate complaint about anything QVC. Kind of sad. And, yes, LOGO is hideous.

@slmsia, the only post that I see here from @Lipstickdiva is the following:

Post # 6  "Another day of LOGO bashing. Same comments different day."

So I don't get YOUR post at all.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Valued Contributor

I found 2 items 3 years ago that I really liked. I took a chance & ordered 3 tops. Two came with tanks. I can say I do not like the slinky rayon fabric at all. Looks & feels cheap! The other two I ordered were more of a knit but they came half way down my legs! I'm 5'8" and they just make me look short & wide at the bottom. Not flattering. I learned my lesson & won't order again. If you like it go for it! I guess I like more traditional styles. Everyone has different tastes. I think her clothes are extremely expensive.

Contributor

Thank you thank you THANK YOU!!!  I thought it was just me.  Cannot understand why she on QVC let alone a designer.  It all looks junky and it's expensive junk.  And she is "obsessed" with everything "you guys".  She comes on and my TV is turned off.