Respected Contributor

I am not a LOGO person, I think I have one other LOGO piece in my closet.  Most of it does not appeal to me in the least.  But this one, I think I like.  I can't figure out if the neutral animal print has a black background - I hope it does because I'm thinking I could wear it as a jacket over a sleeveless LBD I have in my closet.  I can also see me wearing it with jeans and a turtleneck.  I wear a size small and am an apple shape, so I think this will camouflage my belly and back fat. 

Honored Contributor
@Shanus, yet not too long ago you posted about ordering a LOGO piece and really liking it. SIgh.
Esteemed Contributor

@Suzeecat wrote:

I am not a LOGO person, I think I have one other LOGO piece in my closet.  Most of it does not appeal to me in the least.  But this one, I think I like.  I can't figure out if the neutral animal print has a black background - I hope it does because I'm thinking I could wear it as a jacket over a sleeveless LBD I have in my closet.  I can also see me wearing it with jeans and a turtleneck.  I wear a size small and am an apple shape, so I think this will camouflage my belly and back fat. 

@Suzeecat 

I watched a couple of the tsv videos and I heard Lori say that all the choices can be worn back with black bottoms. I did hear there's four colors in the animal print but only three had been mentioned. I believe this particular print has an Expresso or very dark brown background. Then challis? or chamois? was mentioned and a lavender or light purplish for the flower. I'm not familiar with the names of her specific colors. HTH 

Super Contributor

It is strange to me that so many people get so bent out of shape if someone doesn't like an item they purchased.  Good grief, many different styles of people and clothes, wear what you like and don't give 2 figs what some folks say!  everybody has an opinion.     It is poor to label and name call, it's just clothes.  I like some pieces of Logo, and some I don't like so much.  

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@Suzeecat wrote:

@Suzeecat 

I watched a couple of the tsv videos and I heard Lori say that all the choices can be worn back with black bottoms. I did hear there's four colors in the animal print but only three had been mentioned. I believe this particular print has an Expresso or very dark brown background. Then challis? or chamois? was mentioned and a lavender or light purplish for the flower. I'm not familiar with the names of her specific colors. HTH 

Thanks for your input @rochelleS.  Hopefully that brown background will be dark enough to wear with black without it looking weird.  People are used to me not being good with matching colors though.  I've been known to wear one navy and one black shoe - NOT on purpose! 

Respected Contributor

I'm a big LOGO fan and I think the endless bashing posts are extremely tiresome---how many times can you beat a dead horse--- but this TSV is a hard pass for me. I'm not a fan of button down blouses, and to be honest, it looks like something that would come from Susan Graver (not a dig as I own a few of her cardigans). Maybe this is Lori trying to reach those who prefer more classic looks or those who are on the fence and don't want all the frills and lace and ruffles. 

Respected Contributor

I like some of the different colors she uses. I have a problem with the fabric. It pills and wrinkles.  The one set I had lasted one washing. I remember. being excited about the color, Blackberry. I avoid most rayon type fabrics and avoid them in any line , Halston included. They wrinkle and look messy and don't work for me.

I am a classic dresser and not my style. I recall MBR looking uncomfortable in a TSV. For those of you that like LOGO ,a choice. It must sell as on alot but I don't watch other than to see what Lori is wearing and that is it.

Respected Contributor

No.  I happen to love logo.  I am petite.  I love her clothes for the comfort, colors, fabrics, construction, length, just to name a few.  I’m getting the tsv.

Honored Contributor

@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

I ordered the black and crimson, just I have bad taste

Deb

@SFGIANTSGIRL  LOL!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@jclark73 wrote:

@amydoc wrote:

sorry...gotta call out this LOGO mania. The tops are all exactly the same,peplum w ruffle. The fabric is cheap. The colors and patterns are dreadful!!! AND it is very expensive!!!! I don't get it!!! Anybody else with me??? This is the Emperoer's new clothes!!!

Whatever . . . This is about the 9,0000th post exactly like this. 

@jclark73   I think the comma is in the wrong place in your number, so I'm not sure which number you mean.  Why don't we just round off to a million?  LOL! Smiley Happy